Game has 56 Morphing objects!!!!

lucyloket
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

Re:If You Love Morphing.....

[Post New]by lucyloket on Apr 2, 11 2:59 AM
Me me me - I do!
D/Ling now to try but sounds like a 'must have' for me ))))

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Apr 2, 11 4:00 AM
perhaps very stupid....but what is morphing? or morphing objects?

thank you

Yvonne

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Apr 2, 11 4:13 AM
Morphing objects change. A teacup might become a mouse, a candlestick might become a telephone - they are fun and interesting, and you have to be sharp to spot them because they don't just swap back and forth continually, they will stay the same for a while then do a gradual shift. You might spot the movement while you are looking for something in that portion of the screen, but if you are looking away or at a different part of the screen you'll miss it.

lucyloket
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by lucyloket on Apr 2, 11 4:13 AM
yvonnehoho wrote:perhaps very stupid....but what is morphing? or morphing objects?

thank you

Yvonne

Hi! They are objects that when you click on them change from one thing to another - e.g a bird becomes a plane etc.
Some games have them 'morphing' while you look at the screen, in others, they only change once you click on them.
It's a kind of 'little extra' that some developers have started to include which a lot of people (me included!) really like.

I hope that helps.

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Apr 2, 11 5:15 AM
lucyloket and I managed to reply at the exact same time.

One thing that I forgot to add is that this is the first time that I remember morphing objects being available in a game that wasn't first released as a CE. In fact, for one of the MCF games the morphing objects were only available in the CE - when the SE came out, the objects didn't morph! (I think that was Ravenhearst, but I can't remember for sure.)

So they are a special treat.

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Apr 2, 11 5:55 AM
Hi Sinshack and Lucyloket,

thank you very much for the answers, though I'm playing BF games for over a year now, I never heard of morphing...and I think I never noticed it either.
But it's a great game, like 99,99% of the BF games (mho).

And I cannot play Ravenhearts, my screen is too big
(problems we have nowadays.....

I'm going on with the game...enjoying it even more now a I know the meaning of morphing

Have a nice weekend

Yvonne

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Apr 2, 11 9:24 AM
The SE for MCF Dire Grove did not have morphing objects and I think the CE did. I love morphing objects so have thought about upgrading to the Dire Grove CE just so I could have fun finding them!

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Apr 2, 11 11:47 AM
@sandebeach...now you are mentioning Dire Grove, I just remember that I was confused sometimes playing that game.
I cannot remember which objects, but I thought I saw something and a couple of minutes later I saw something different (I thought my eyes were getting old).
But that was morphing... as I bought Dire Grove CE

Does anyone know more morphing games? It makes playing the games even more funny..

QuietLurker
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,497 Posts

[Post New]by QuietLurker on Apr 2, 11 11:54 AM
The first one I am aware of is that awesome, wonderful game in the MCF series - Madam Fate!

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Apr 2, 11 11:55 AM
Yvonne, if I remember correctly, Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince is a FROG like this game, and has morphing items in both the CE and the SE game. There may be others , maybe other fishies could help. I first saw morphing items in MCF Madame Fate, loved that game! Even though it is several years old, I have replayed it many times.

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Apr 2, 11 11:56 AM
Hi QuietLurker, we must have posted at the same time!

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Apr 2, 11 1:36 PM
I played Dark Parables, but I cannot remember seeing any morphing items, but as soon as I finished playing my unfinished games (15 or so....) I will replay that game

And madame Fate gives only a small screen, that´s a bit hard to play
I bought a new computer with a large screen (26 inch) and Madame Fate is somewhere in the corner....not using the whole screen..

raystownlady
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by raystownlady on Apr 2, 11 4:46 PM
yvonnehoho wrote:I played Dark Parables, but I cannot remember seeing any morphing items, but as soon as I finished playing my unfinished games (15 or so....) I will replay that game

And madame Fate gives only a small screen, that´s a bit hard to play
I bought a new computer with a large screen (26 inch) and Madame Fate is somewhere in the corner....not using the whole screen..

Hi,Yvonne.Have you tried going into the display on your computer and changing your screen resolution?I have to do that for quite a few of the games so they will fill my screen.Just remember to change it back when you finish playing.You will also have to move your desktop icons back where you want them but it's worth it to play with a full screen.

Islanderhh99
Manatee
Manatee
3,924 Posts

[Post New]by Islanderhh99 on Apr 2, 11 4:54 PM
Brair Rose had them too, thats the first time I ever saw something morph! Be sure you click on them, as some of the games you get rewards for them.

sanpry
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by sanpry on Apr 2, 11 6:53 PM
yippi i love morphing things, just doing exiled prince. the dark parables.that has them and not a c e .
so ill be buying this one, ijust get then straight away,
thanks more developers ,and big fish.

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Apr 3, 11 9:59 AM
I just love morphing objects, and having just finished this marvellous game (without using the walkthrough) I have missed ONE object. What a shame, I am now going to have to play it again in a few days, just so I can find them all.

Kel

sandebeach
Shark
Shark
10,388 Posts

[Post New]by sandebeach on Apr 3, 11 10:04 AM
I just finished playing this great game this AM, and I only got 54 of the 56 morphing items. Might have been that I was so engaged in the story that I missed two of them at the start! But that's OK, now I have a goal for replay- find all of them!

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by tictacsix on Apr 4, 11 11:40 AM
There is one morphing object in every scene. So before doing anything else, find the morph first, that way you will be able to collect them all.

kat1117
Clownfish
Clownfish
956 Posts

[Post New]by kat1117 on Apr 9, 11 7:01 AM
Kelvarda wrote:I just love morphing objects, and having just finished this marvellous game (without using the walkthrough) I have missed ONE object. What a shame, I am now going to have to play it again in a few days, just so I can find them all.

Kel

I missed just one object too. Will replay soon and find them all!
Do I get anything special if I find all the morphing objects, or is it just for the fun of achieving this goal?

Go to: