Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

level 44

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 2, 11 12:07 PM
can some one help me on this level i cannot win i still need almost half of the things when time runs out.

Anca_a
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:level 44

[Post New]by Anca_a on Apr 2, 11 12:17 PM
did you try buying from the truck guy? or plant more vegetables

Edited on 04/02/2011 at 12:17:48 PM PST

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 2, 11 12:54 PM
I buy everthing he has .. if i get my plants first i dont have time to get the wool and other things .. if i get the wool and other things i dont have the time to get the plants i'm getting a little mad...

Anca_a
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Anca_a on Apr 2, 11 2:42 PM
well why don`t you try to get the assistants to help you? they won`t do everything but at least you`ll have time to do the other things

Edited on 04/02/2011 at 2:42:59 PM PST

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 2, 11 2:50 PM
my bad theres no truck on this level. and i do get the assistants but i'm still not fast enough

Edited on 04/02/2011 at 2:52:45 PM PST

amby0625
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by amby0625 on Apr 2, 11 8:10 PM
Hi Dottief!

Episode 44 is doable if you make products in advance in episode 43; plus it helps if you have multiple machines and animals in your farm. I have 2 salad makers, 2 popcorn machines, 2 donut makers, 2 shearing sheds (only 2 sheeps), 2 goose houses (with 8 geese), 4 cows & 3 water troughs. Keep on calling Jim throughout the episode so you can concentrate on making products while he harvests the plants. My barn is in the middle of the farm & I have 3 crates. Pumpkins & watermelons are slow growing crops, so I have 12 of each on my farm.

I have uploaded a video in youtube if you are interested, just go to their website and search "My Farm Life Episode 44"

Hope this helps, happy gaming!

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 5, 11 2:17 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! amby0625 i went to youtube and planted my farm like your and i won the rest of the levels with no trouble at all thank you...

dbm435
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by dbm435 on Apr 12, 11 1:58 AM
Am I missing something here?? I'm also stuck at level 44 mainly because there's no night trader for this level & no matter how fast I try to work there's never enough time to finish

PinkSprinkles
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by PinkSprinkles on Apr 12, 11 8:23 AM
I'm stuck here too. I can't seem to get help fast enough to get everything in time,..I either get all the "extras" ie doughnuts, eggs, wool,..or the crops but can't seem to get both!

PinkSprinkles
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by PinkSprinkles on Apr 12, 11 8:24 AM
oops sorry double post

Edited on 04/12/2011 at 2:08:10 PM PST

PinkSprinkles
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by PinkSprinkles on Apr 12, 11 2:09 PM
AAArrrggghhhh,...ok,...day three and I can't get past this level!! I looked at the youtube shots, and while that looks great,.I don't have enough money to get mine to look like that!! Any ideas??

bear55
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by bear55 on Apr 12, 11 2:43 PM
At what level did you layout your farm like that. You have no time to layout anything. Unless you did it in the beginning. HELP

[Post New]by ireich on Apr 15, 11 3:44 PM
Back to 43, before winning that level PAUSE and allow the stage ready for the next level, then be easier.
Good luck.

[Post New]by meditate2live on May 1, 11 7:34 PM
i finally finished this level! here's what i did...
i had a sheep shack with 9 sheep, 1 choco machine, 2 geese houses, & 10 cows from level 43.
i sheared all the sheep, got rid of them and the sheep shack.
i bought 2 salad machines, made all of the salads, got rid of the machines, cabbage, eggplant, peppers, and the soil (when you call for help they will come and water these plants, which dont need to be watered because you won't need them anymore. i got rid of the soil to make room for machines and geese houses.). dont forget to take 4 cabbage to the barn before you delete these.
i bought 2 more geese houses and i bought 2 choco machines. i milked all the cows, put 4 buckets of milk in 2 of the machines, 2 buckets of milk in 1 of the machines and got rid of 8 out of 10 cows.
i got rid of all of the pumpkins after i took them to the barn and planted extra cocoa in the empty soil where the pumpkin used to be.
i filled all the machines with cocoa, bought a donut machine, and got rid of 2 of the cocoa machines.
i bought 2 more geese houses w 8 geese.
the entire level i'm calling on jim for help. i think i called on jacky once. jim will keep eveything watered and once everything is watered he will start to harvest. youll have to help harvest too a bit and youll pass this level by the skin of your teeth! good luck!

Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by 741741 on May 7, 11 9:54 AM
YAY! I finally got it!! I'll tell you what it takes, at least for me. You need 3-4 cows, and make space for 2 salad makers, 2 chocolate makers and 2 donut makers. Get rid of the dogs. You'll need space for 5 goose buildings. That's 20 geese. And 1 sheep shearing building with 4 sheep. The sun had gone down and was just about to come up when I got the last donut into the barn. Took me 4 weeks but I did it. It helps to put the necessary veggies NEAR the machines. For the salad machines, plant the eggplant, cabbage and peppers nearby. And for the chocolate and donut machines have the cocoa and wheat next to each other. Also plant some grass near the geese buildings so the birds won't walk in front of you so you can click on the plant you need to harvest. Twenty geese walking around is so annoying, but you need them all to make the harvest. WHEW!! On to 45.

VetteJ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by VetteJ on Jun 4, 11 8:14 AM
amby0625 wrote:Hi Dottief!

Episode 44 is doable if you make products in advance in episode 43; plus it helps if you have multiple machines and animals in your farm. I have 2 salad makers, 2 popcorn machines, 2 donut makers, 2 shearing sheds (only 2 sheeps), 2 goose houses (with 8 geese), 4 cows & 3 water troughs. Keep on calling Jim throughout the episode so you can concentrate on making products while he harvests the plants. My barn is in the middle of the farm & I have 3 crates. Pumpkins & watermelons are slow growing crops, so I have 12 of each on my farm.

I have uploaded a video in youtube if you are interested, just go to their website and search "My Farm Life Episode 44"

Hope this helps, happy gaming!

VetteJ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by VetteJ on Jun 4, 11 8:17 AM
I am going to try your method and hope it works. My farm is not organized as cleanly as yours. But, I am going to do it and then have problems with level 45

[Post New]by dianewright7943 on Dec 16, 11 7:46 AM

I ALSO HAD TROUBLE COMPLETING LEVEL 44. I GOTTEN SPOILED WHEN THE NIGHT TRADER CAME AND IT HELPED ME ALOT BUT WHEN I REACHED LEVEL 44, I WAS DOOMED. I FELT IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO COMPLETE THIS LEVEL. I WAS SO FRUSTRATED I UNINSTALLED THE GAME. NOW I MISS IT AND GONNA PURCHASE IT AGAIN BUT WITH A BACK'UP DISC THIS TIME. I LOVE THIS GAME. BUT HATE TO BE STUCK ON A LEVEL A LONG TIME.

Go to: