bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Walkthrough available for The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 2, 11 12:18 PM
Check out the walkthrough for The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on our blog!

To get to our Blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at the top left to go to our home page. Then click on “Blog” under “More Fun from Big Fish Games” on the lower left hand side of the page. Or, click on the News tab at the top of this page.

From here a link to all of our “Game Walkthroughs” can be found under “Categories” on the right.

Or, follow this link to go directly to the The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship Walkthrough.

Happy Gaming!

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship!

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Apr 2, 11 1:50 PM
Thanks oodles BrownEyedTigre for the walkthrough. I really needed it for this one, so the WT is much appreciated.

[Post New]by lapdog069 on Apr 2, 11 2:16 PM
when i go to the locker to get the orther oar the curoser just jumps around

[Post New]by BrownEyedTigre on Apr 2, 11 7:02 PM
You are very welcome Mariannequilts! Have fun, it's a great game.

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on Apr 7, 11 5:50 AM
hi gamers i am fed up to the eyeballs with this game so far have found another two glitches in this one 1st was the last piece of saw in fire the coals were too hot had to find something to cool them down then i had too go to pyramid area to saw cart to get plank but as the coals were too hot i couldnt get it howcould i saw the cart

[Post New]by wvteenteen on Apr 10, 11 5:31 AM
Can someone help me with the luggage mini-game? Any piece of luggage that I move, it tells me that is not allowed. I usually just skip this to get to the oar. Please help!

WitchK
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by WitchK on Dec 9, 12 1:32 PM
i am in the temple and pushed the four symbols in the order stated and nothing happens. They just pop back out. I did it like this from top to bottom: 2 4 1 3. Is this a glitch and if so how do I fix it. Would like to be able to finish this game and not wasted my money.

Go to: