preparing for the next episode

[Post New]by aannggee on Apr 3, 11 2:38 AM
This is a good game, very much like Ranch Rush, but I can't set up to be prepared for the next episode. You cant make the salad, strawberry milk or popcorn etc in advance as when the level finishes it reverts to what it was before so there is no way you can prepare! You buy extra animals and machines but they are gone at the end of the episode if you don't complete it before the timer runs out. Am finding this very frustrating!

Re:preparing for the next episode

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Apr 3, 11 5:26 AM
This is my big frustration too! I'm stuck at level 22 and can't go any further. If only the devs would make it so you could play the level once and stock up, then finish it on the second playing of the same level. Please, devs, take this into consideration and make a sequel, because it's a cute game otherwise.

julesyhedgehog
Catfish
Catfish
1,665 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Apr 3, 11 8:40 AM
I agree. I am also stuck at level 22 because I'm spending all my time buying enough animals, buildings, gear, etc. Sigh. I think I've given up at this point after trying level 22 about 6 times now.

julesy

amby0625
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by amby0625 on Apr 3, 11 7:21 PM
Hi all!

In Ranch Rush, if you don't finish an episode, you start with what you end up, but in My Farm Life, that's not the case. However, what I like about My Farm Life is that you can replay episodes unlike in Ranch Rush. If you can't finish episode 22, try going back replaying several episodes before that.

In episode 21, the goal is:
12 strawberries, 14 corn cobs, 12 pumpkins, 12 eggplants, 6 cocoa, 12 red peppers & 12 cabbages

harvest all the crops but leave 1 order open (for example, leave 1 corn cob open) so you can concentrate on preparing products in advance. And when you see that there's only several seconds remaining, harvest the last remaining crop to complete the level.

Also, try not to buy products from the night trader except for the super soil & energy drink. Use your extra money to buy additional animals, buildings & machines.

Having 2 goose houses with 8 geese, 4 cows, 2 shearing sheds & 2 sheeps throughout the entire game made it easy for me to complete levels. Just remember to take the sheep to the shearing shed every time they're ready (you'll hear a "baaa" sound, so listen for audio cues); if you have 2 shearing sheds, you'll have 8 wools ready in advance.

I also had 2 popcorn machines & 2 salad machines. Don't worry if you need money later on, you can sell machines/animals/bldgs at the same price that you bought them. Also, I have discovered that if you sell your seed bags, you'll get the same price even if there's only 1 remaining. For example, 10 seeds of watermelon cost 2,500; if there's only 1 seed bag remaining, you can still sell if for 2,500. If you keep doing this throughout the entire, game, you'll only pay for the seed bags once, lol!

Happy gaming everyone!

pfalcioni
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by pfalcioni on Apr 4, 11 12:59 PM
Awesome hints Amby!

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Apr 4, 11 1:01 PM
Amby0625, thank you so much for your tips! I will go back to the game and give it a try as you say. I thought I was getting to be a pretty good TM'er, but see I have a ways to go

Sirocco
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Sirocco on Jun 13, 12 11:25 PM
You Rock Amby, I was stuck on 22 forever and about to quit when your tips saved me. I am selling the seed bags and animals in some episodes making products ahead of time and I reached episode 28 tonight from 22. These hints totally work, thank you so very much!

ERMc
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by ERMc on Oct 10, 12 3:07 PM
Thank you, Amby! I knew there must be a way to conquer this problem, but couldn't work it out. You are awesome!

Go to: