fayeraye
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Stuck in Cairo

[Post New]by fayeraye on Dec 17, 08 2:21 AM
I'm doing a quest in Cairo and I am asked for 20 anti-frizz, 20 anti-wrinkle, 20 body milk and 20 juniper shampoo. I have all this but I'm being told I need more stuff, is this a bug I can work round or will I have to start again and miss this quest?

MrBen198
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Stuck in Cairo

[Post New]by MrBen198 on Dec 17, 08 5:42 PM
fayraye,

Check your inventory of products as you are completing your tasks. You will find even though it seems you have enough for the task, it is really not the case. Your other locations are using the same products and reducing your inventory as you complete the current task.

Hope this helps you figure out the problem!

fayeraye
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by fayeraye on Dec 18, 08 2:21 AM
What do you mean? I haven't got any other contracts taking products.

MrBen198
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by MrBen198 on Dec 19, 08 1:57 PM
fayeraye,

It has nothing to do with contracts. Take for example the product you are making requires Lavender and Aloe (this is just for clarification, not a true formula). If another factory produces a product which also needs Aloe and Lavender besides other ingredients, this will take away some inventory of those ingredients. As you travel from city to city your inventory is constantly changing. I was working on a quest and thought I had everything required. I checked my inventory and realized that some of the products were no longer there. I don't know how else to explain this problem. I will say again check your inventory of ingredients and products constantly. Sometimes you will not be able to see everything you have. In that case you have to look at your factories and determine what products and inventory are being used.

Good luck!

Stuck in Cairo

[Post New]by jasminewolf on Dec 5, 10 6:42 PM
fayeraye wrote:I'm doing a quest in Cairo and I am asked for 20 anti-frizz, 20 anti-wrinkle, 20 body milk and 20 juniper shampoo. I have all this but I'm being told I need more stuff, is this a bug I can work round or will I have to start again and miss this quest?

I'm having the same problem too! I have all the products made -- over and over and over the amount that i need but it says there needs to be something more. I've gone over the quest a million times. I even see the little purple "q" that comes up in the inventory list. My numbers are more than correct so what's up???

[Post New]by jasminewolf on Dec 9, 10 10:35 PM
Hey --- for future players of this game --

To fulfill the quest you must make the non- improved version of each item AND in addition, 20 Night Moisturizing Cream. This is not stated in the quest but as I discovered in another thread that is the answer. And when I tried it, it worked.
Hope that helps. =)

Now i'm stuck in Valparaiso trying to get Amber unlocked. =/
anyone?? anyone??

Jasmine

[Post New]by crys007 on Jan 10, 11 4:15 PM
Hey there! just to say thank you:
I was stuck in Cairo exactly like you and now...all I need to do is finish my vitamins's stocks so I can do the products without special ingredients.
I can't help on further missions, but I'm really happy to have seen I'm not alone in the playing of this game!!

Updating:
Something is still not working...any suggestion?

Edited on 01/10/2011 at 4:44:33 PM PST

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Aug 29, 12 8:16 PM
Try having the 20 Night Moisturizers with you on your quests (even though it's not requested) and you should be able to get through the game. I finally finished with all the trophies. There were lots of bugs in the game. I couldn't see all my factories after I bought the 5th one and then when I got the very last one, they all showed in the factory window. It was very aggravating and slowed down my progress, but I think it's a pretty good game with lots of play time that we don't always get for other games. I'm trying to remember what I had to do to get the Amber... If I remember, I'll come back and post. Best wishes!

By the way, you may not see everything in your inventory until you sell some products. That was a problem for me throughout the game. The items would appear out of thin air and I realized that people were giving me the products along with payment for quests (sometimes they would subtract from my cash and put the products in my inventory). Some of the quests aren't in the quest log. I can't count how many times I made products just to keep playing while I was waiting on the final recipes.

Go to: