bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Wild West Story: The Beginning forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 4, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Wild West Story: The Beginning forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Wild West Story: The Beginning players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

CiCiRR
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

Re:Welcome to Wild West Story: The Beginning forum

[Post New]by CiCiRR on Apr 4, 11 1:37 PM
A definite no buy for me, The "heroine" was too hard to see, when she moved she was invisible, as was the target to end the chapter. It was buried in the squares and barely visible. I found I was clicking and not sure why, or where she was supposed to be going. Many chapters ended by accident insead of strategy. I quit after Chapter 6, 12 minutes into the trial version. Then it was gone from my computer.

Sorry guys, but this is not a great game.

Of course that's just my opinion. But if you enjoy the game, I'm happy for you.

Edited on 04/04/2011 at 1:44:31 PM PST

BIRDRED
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by BIRDRED on Apr 12, 11 6:29 AM
i have gotten to the hidden scene with the wagon wheels and saw, i can't find the silver part or the handle of the saw, i have used about 6-7 hints and where they show , there is nothing there, is this the game or me,,,, any hints or help ????

[Post New]by dr_Sharon on Apr 17, 11 12:26 AM
Hey Hey, Birdred--I'm here with the very same ? I have clicked one million and zootie times on that darn pile of wood holding up the wagon..and no- thing. What's the deal.
I know this is a little simple game, but it's cute and I like all those people running around. HELP, please......

[Post New]by Featherdawg on Aug 16, 11 9:30 AM
dr_Sharon wrote:Hey Hey, Birdred--I'm here with the very same ? I have clicked one million and zootie times on that darn pile of wood holding up the wagon..and no- thing. What's the deal.
I know this is a little simple game, but it's cute and I like all those people running around. HELP, please......

Same for me...Please fix

[Post New]by Featherdawg on Aug 16, 11 9:33 AM
How do you get answers to your questions?

[Post New]by dacooley on Oct 6, 11 3:00 PM
On the hidden object scenes, use the things you have already found and the missing items will appear.

[Post New]by the_picard on Oct 9, 11 12:51 PM
I am stuck in the scene where you have to fix the windmill. I got that part but can't find all the parts for the stuff in the last circle. The hammer & boards are found but if I can't find the rest it won't let me go on. Can anybody help me?

[Post New]by hunandtarb on Dec 18, 11 4:11 PM
I'm with ya!!! There IS NOTHING TO GET FROM THAT PILE OF WOOD HOLDING UP THE WAGON!!!! Can not get passed it!!! It needs to be fixed or we should get our money back!!! Somebody just forgot to put it there I guess!

[Post New]by 1stNeonGod on Jan 15, 12 6:42 PM
Here it is Jan 15,2012 I loaded it 4 my Grand daughter and have landed on 1- 4 and have same problems as you. Nothing it the wood pile? She was having fun but very disappointed now. I did what BF sugested but no go. Any 1 have other suggestions?
Thank you
1stNeonGod

[Post New]by 1stNeonGod on Jan 16, 12 1:19 PM
Has any1 here ever got an answer to that 1-4 pile of wood?

Go to: