bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Wild West Story: The Beginning technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 4, 11 12:11 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

dandunte
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Post any Wild West Story: The Beginning technical issues here only

[Post New]by dandunte on Apr 4, 11 10:17 AM
Well I guess I am the only one with problems on this game. Game lagging seriously, custom cursor makes it a lot worse. You have to click numerous times to get the pieces to swap. I would have played the entire hour but it is too aggravating to play because of the lagging.

[Post New]by silkykitty on Apr 4, 11 11:10 AM
Same thing is happening for me dandunte. This would have been a buy for me but even in relaxed mode it would be too aggravating to play. I'm not sure why the lag is so bad. I play games on this laptop that are MUCH MORE graphic intensive. I too turned off the custom cursor but it is still lags so much I can't enjoy it.

[Post New]by banners on Apr 4, 11 12:48 PM
The game was working fine until the one hour trial ran out. I purchased the game and since then the mouse does not show up on the screen. I have tried to reinstall the game, but the same problem exists. The mouse itself works, but I can't see it. It only shows on the screen at the beginning for around 2 seconds and then disappears for good.

[Post New]by sydneymaggie on Apr 4, 11 3:48 PM
My mouse would not show up either!!

pnk96722
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by pnk96722 on Apr 4, 11 5:38 PM
Same here! Game ran fine until I purchased it then the cursor disappears and I have to cntrl/alt/delete to get out.

Can we have a fix for this problem?

wrennie
Minnow
Minnow
276 Posts

[Post New]by wrennie on Apr 5, 11 5:29 AM
My problem is with the second hidden object puzzle. I have just a couple of items left to find and the help magnifying glass is on the awning above the store but there is nothing there. I can't continue with the game because I can't click on anything. There is no skip button and I am dead in the water. BTW, I purchased the game because I had no problem with the demo and I liked the game. I need help !!!

[Post New]by Marinersfan04 on Apr 5, 11 12:09 PM
dandunte wrote:Well I guess I am the only one with problems on this game. Game lagging seriously, custom cursor makes it a lot worse. You have to click numerous times to get the pieces to swap. I would have played the entire hour but it is too aggravating to play because of the lagging.

I'm having the very same problems. First thing wrong was the draggy custom cursor, so I turned that off. Then after the intro, the view of the deserted town appeared, and it kept saying, Play the First Level. I had to click the blue arrow numerous times before anything would start. Then on the Match 3 screen that appeared, only a few tiles would exchange, most would not, even clicking them over and over. Finally exited out of the game. It looks like a fun game that I would like, but can't even try it so no buy unless there's a fix.

RWild West Story: The Beginning technical issues here only

[Post New]by flobob46 on Apr 8, 11 8:50 AM
I am on a puzzle, I think the 3rd one and I have found all the wheels, and all except the pen and a saw. The spy glass is hoovering over the pile of wood and I think I am seeing the pen (it is located in the center of the spy glass) but no matter where I click on the mag glass, nothing pulls out of the picture. I am stuck and can not make another move. I need some help continuing this game. Thanks

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 8, 11 10:09 AM
Hello everyone,

If you're having troubles with a missing or slow cursor, you might want to see if an update to your computer will help. Please reference this help article for those steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're unable to progress in the game, you could try starting over with a new player profile to see if this will allow you to continue.

If your problem persists after going through these troubleshooting steps, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) with the steps you've already taken and a Dr. Felix report and our reps will be happy to help. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

pcmat
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by pcmat on Apr 8, 11 12:44 PM
I am also on the 3rd hidden object game and have clicked on the pile of wood numerous times....Am stuck,,,,too early in the game to get frustrated.

[Post New]by inthedeepwoods on Apr 10, 11 9:07 AM
pcmat wrote:I am also on the 3rd hidden object game and have clicked on the pile of wood numerous times....Am stuck,,,,too early in the game to get frustrated.

same here. makes three of us. can't find the last piece of the saw or the needle... pile of wood beside wagon contains no part. any help is appreciated!

[Post New]by CMEIRAN on Apr 11, 11 3:22 PM
I have the same issue with the woodpile as several other people. Is there a way to correct it.

[Post New]by Momthing on Apr 13, 11 8:20 PM
Okay glad I'm not the only one having this issue. I think I'll try a restart and see if that helps. Thanks.

[Post New]by greybeard51 on Apr 14, 11 11:43 AM
CMEIRAN wrote:I have the same issue with the woodpile as several other people. Is there a way to correct it.

i also have the same problem very dissapointing otherwise i was enjoying the game up until now

[Post New]by recordspd on Apr 17, 11 1:08 PM
After reading all the posts I realize everyone is having the same problem. Cursor dissapears at opening. I really was enjoying this game when I tried it and then purchased. Is anything going to be done to fix this problem. It's a horror story.

[Post New]by octish on Apr 18, 11 12:37 PM
I have the same problem!! Can anyone tell us what to do next?????

inthedeepwoods wrote:
pcmat wrote:I am also on the 3rd hidden object game and have clicked on the pile of wood numerous times....Am stuck,,,,too early in the game to get frustrated.

same here. makes three of us. can't find the last piece of the saw or the needle... pile of wood beside wagon contains no part. any help is appreciated!

[Post New]by pipsqueak4 on Apr 27, 11 10:30 AM
I have the same woodpile problem. Am dissapointed to come here & not find a solution

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 27, 11 11:18 AM
Hi everyone!

If you're encountering trouble with the wood pile and clicking all around doesn't help, then I'd recommend contacting our Customer Support team for technical assistance. They'll also be able to gather info on which types of systems are being affected, which will help track any trends.

Customer Support can be reached anytime by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages, from which your question can be submitted.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by greybeard51 on Apr 27, 11 1:33 PM
greybeard51 wrote:
CMEIRAN wrote:I have the same issue with the woodpile as several other people. Is there a way to correct it.

i also have the same problem very dissapointing otherwise i was enjoying the game up un til now
i have solved the problem if you place the wheel on the wagon a box opens fqr you to get the saw handle etc

Go to: