bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Jane's Realty

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 4, 11 12:15 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Jane's Realty? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Anjali24
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Jane's Realty

[Post New]by Anjali24 on Apr 18, 11 5:04 AM
I don't know if I am especially picky about this, but after playing through the trial, I am so upset that I want to say a few words about the game.

Why exactly are only nuclear power plants available? Why aren't there any other options? Why is the user forced to use such a dangerous, uncontrollable technology when even the first SimCity ever had the option of using renewable energy sources? Are the developers really that far behind in their development of environmental awareness? Or is it - although I do not want to presume this - that they are actually *promoting* this technology?

Go to: