bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Hell's Kitchen

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 4, 11 12:17 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Hell's Kitchen? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Hell's Kitchen

[Post New]by Liasmani on Jul 23, 11 1:32 PM
Graphics – 2.5 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 2.5 stars
Overall – 2.625 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

rosiekb
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by rosiekb on Feb 22, 12 1:29 AM
I sincerely hope the bad language that this revolting man spouts is cut out!!

jgpullensr
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jgpullensr on Feb 22, 12 9:53 AM
I can't think of any good reason on God's green earth why I would want to have this game on my computer. He's an **** on the TV show and I'm sure that his attitude hasn't changed a bit in the game. If I was to work for this jerk the first thing I'd do is quit!

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Feb 22, 12 12:10 PM
I never watched this show on TV so I had no idea about this man's personality. Therefore my review of this game is in no way based on that. By the way, there was no swearing in the game.
I liked the game marginally. Definitely time management. But I have two things I really didn't like: One was when I clicked on the food for the waiter to serve it didn't always register. So kinda clunky. Two was I don't get why you would be cooking AND serving. I know it's just a game and not real life, but it just doesn't make sense. I used to work as a server years ago and so it rubs me the wrong way, and not only that but it takes the cohesion out of preparing food and timing it to come out right.

Waazzaa
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by Waazzaa on Feb 22, 12 5:39 PM
I like TM games, but this one was a bit too fast-paced for my taste. (I like TMs with no timers heh.)

I agree with Mtvoyager--why are we cooking AND serving? Anyone who has watched Hell's Kitchen knows the chefs do not serve (except for maybe one episode)! I enjoy the show and I would have preferred just cooking.

Some good aspects of the game--it includes printable recipes (might be worth the DD just for that), and if you like Gordon Ramsay, it is nice when he gives you a compliment.

A huge con for me--when you are getting behind, there is a heartbeat sound effect, which was driving me bonkers. I found it in bad taste for some reason.

Well, as much as I like Chef Ramsay and the thought of printing out those recipes, I think I'll pass--because of the heartbeat and the serving. Ah well.

[Post New]by missxxx on Feb 25, 12 8:07 PM
I bought this game and wished I hadn't. It SUCKS. BOOOOOOO. I love to cook but none of the recipes sound very good. You should have different ingredients that actually make something. Not just bowls of mush. About as fun as math. This game is a donkey. Save your money.

delarosa2
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by delarosa2 on Feb 26, 12 6:56 PM
I enjoyed this game - especially once I figured out the secret to having all the dishes ready at the same time. However, as someone else mentioned, it is very repetitive, so having different restaurant graphics would have made it more interesting. As for Gordon's language, the worst he called me was a donkey, so I just blew him a raspberry and continued playing. I ended up with a perfect 5 point score from the food critics at the end of the game.

[Post New]by nasirmom on Feb 28, 13 5:45 PM
can't unlock the other recipes on hell kitchen

[Post New]by angiemolette on Jan 17, 14 1:18 PM
Do You guys ever give a free game choice when signing up, or is the coupon code the only way? I think everyone that signs up with this website, should at least one time get a free game.

Go to: