Ourself94
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Expert Levels

[Post New]by Ourself94 on Apr 4, 11 5:41 AM
I have expert up untill about level 19, then after that, it's almost impossible for me to get expert. Any advise would be welcome. I'm having trouble even purchasing upgrades, because of not being able to get expert. So frustrated! I'm thinking about starting over.

Anca_a
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Expert Levels

[Post New]by Anca_a on Apr 4, 11 8:43 AM
Hy, the easiest way is to make in advance all the machine products as well as the wool from the sheep, don`t worry about upgrades, I had the same problem not having money to buy them , and I finished all the levels with expert. I didn`t buy the dogs at first because they were expense and not much of help because I had money only for one at first. Try buying more cows, and you`ll need to have at least 4 to 8 goose's, sheeps are not that important, 2 were enough for me. I think that`s just it and use the helpers as much as you can so you can make the products from the machine and you should be ok.

Go back a couple of episodes so you`ll be able to make all the machine products try to fill them up so you`ll have a bit of advance. Hope all this is useful.

And also plant more crops for the vegetables that grow slower

Edited on 04/04/2011 at 8:46:56 AM PST

Go to: