beepbouy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Traveling to a New Island

[Post New]by beepbouy on Apr 4, 11 8:42 PM
Hi! I have built the shipyard and Great Ark but my question is this... Do I get to keep my old island when I travel to a new one? I love my people and don't want to leave behind the ones that don't go.... Plus I don't want to leave my graveyard. So if I go to a new island can I maybe alternate between the 2? Otherwise, if you can only have 1 island at a time, I'd rather just make a new profile and then go to a new island.

Kadra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:Traveling to a New Island

[Post New]by Kadra on Apr 9, 11 1:10 PM

when u travel the whole tribe goes no one is left only thing u have to do is rebuild everything and make sure u have enough breeding pairs.

I have my game on fast speed got sick for a couple days and when i started the game again there was too much of an age gap and they died out cause i didn't have enough ppl to keep building to try and find an inhabited island and since i couldn't find any indications of which islands were inhabited when i spent 40 mins checking the islands and had destroyed my golden relic just b4 i solved the fountain mystery so started again.

hghrulz
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Traveling to a New Island

[Post New]by hghrulz on Jun 2, 11 7:07 AM
Yes u CAN travel back and forth between two islands. And u shouldn't be sad to leave your graveyard anyways. After all, it is just a video game. And if youre that attached , they'll be in your heart, right?

Go to: