bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 5, 11 12:05 AM
New York City has been hit with a series of murders and the body count is piling up. For FBI Agent Nicole Bonnet, finding a lead is becoming impossible, as it seems the victims are all antiquarians and collectors and have no connection with one another. Stop the killer before another person winds up dead in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets!
Warning: Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets contains some graphic content.

forneymary
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

Re:Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets

[Post New]by forneymary on Apr 5, 11 9:54 AM
i think that if i had'nt ever seen nicole in any other games i would have like this game alot more. i'm a little spoiled and i can admit that. the preview demo sent off alarm buttons when i realized this was a hidden object game. the other three games werent. i checked the reviews and mostly i heard that it wasnt liked because it was different. then i downloaded the demo to have my own little peak. i so wanted to like this game and i believe i do. many of the hidden object games have adventure in them so it wasnt that big of a stretch. as to weather or not i plan on using a game credit remains to be seen because i've got to get to work and still have lots of time on the demo. dare i say that compared to the other three games this one is alot easyier. not nearly so much guess work. hint button reloads nicely. i didnt have to save my game. didnt have to run around from place to place to make connects. its ok so far but more will be revealed.

Go to: