Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Today Soft Release 04/05 - Art of Murder

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Apr 5, 11 2:29 AM
There is a soft release today Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets. I don't know if it's a sequel to Hunt for the Puppeteer, but it does contain this: Warning: Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets contains some graphic content.

I didn't get the first one, anyone like to tell me if it was any good?

Kel

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

Re:Today Soft Release 04/05 - Art of Murder

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Apr 5, 11 2:31 AM
kel
There's a thread on this now if you want to read the reviews. The concensus appears to be that the first 3 were LFA games and very good but this is a straight HOG with timed games.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 5, 11 3:47 AM
Hi fishies,

Just popping in to shimmy this thread over into the Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets game forum.

This discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Apr 5, 11 9:48 PM
No offense Imby but doesn't it kinda defeat the purpose of telling people about the soft release by moving the thread and hiding it in the game forum?? Clearly anyone IN the game forum realizes the game has been released? I mean, I get the whole "keep the forums clean" line but I would think it would help sales to allow us to tell each other about stuff like this in our chit chat. Just sayin.

ETA: Forgot to say... the only reason I knew it was released is because someone else posted another thread in chit chat to let fishies know. I appreciated that.

Edited on 04/05/2011 at 9:49:44 PM PST

Go to: