Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets

[Post New]by Brina_82 on Apr 5, 11 6:53 AM
I believe This "Art of Murder" game was TOO short and it wasn't near sa fun and interesting as the others. I believe they should have stuck to the way they made the original "Art of Murder" game, or games 1-3. Deadly Secrets was really disappointing and kinda boring to play. PLEASE IF ANYMORE "ART OF MURDER" GAMES ARE MADE, PLEASE MAKE IT LIKE THE FIRST 3 ORIGINAL GAMES!! Its only because Art Of Murder 1-3 are my favorite online games! I just wish they would've stuck with the original game play.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Re:Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets

[Post New]by Misty40 on Apr 5, 11 7:09 AM
Brina, I'm not even gonna bother with the demo. As soon as I saw it was made like a HOG, I said- no way! The previous games were great. This one looks like it's bad...LOL

Edith9
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by Edith9 on Apr 5, 11 8:20 AM
I feel the same.

[Post New]by becky1312 on Apr 7, 11 2:39 AM
Very sad to say i did buy this game. Wish I had not! it finished as soon as the activation had gone through. What a waste of time and money!!!!!!

Kimhaz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Kimhaz on Apr 10, 11 8:50 AM
I lasted 16 minutes into the demo before deciding to give up. When will makers learn that making objects too small to find is no fun. Hiding objects with subtlety show far greater skill. Was the screes skewed for anyone else? All other games adjust my settings to make the picture fit the screen but this one didn't. It was all shifted almost an inch to the left. As I said, no fun. I've already deleted it.

[Post New]by petporcupine on Apr 18, 11 12:56 PM
I agree that the adventure-style games were much better. They have done the same thing with the Chronicles of Mystery series now. These used to be at the top of my list. I suppose HOGs are more popular and therefore more profitable but

Go to: