Help! Every time I try to put in my profile it says incorrect entry

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

Re:incorrect entry

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Apr 5, 11 9:05 AM
Hi and welcome
I had trouble with this as well. What you have to do it to type in your name and then click on ADD then you can click on load - I think this was how I did it in the end but it was strange - not seen one like this before.
Hope this helps - my trial has expired now so I can't get back in to check I'm afraid.

[Post New]by wendyjguiler on Apr 5, 11 1:55 PM
Thanks for trying to help. I have tried to do exactly what you said, but the load button stays red and still says incorrect entry when I click on it.

wjd72
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by wjd72 on Apr 5, 11 3:29 PM
i am having the same problem it won't accept my profile . i have reinstalled but the same thing. i really wanted to play this game

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 5, 11 3:31 PM
You have to click on the profile that you created to highlight it and then click load.

wjd72
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by wjd72 on Apr 5, 11 3:33 PM
i have tried that but it still won't let me

wjd72
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by wjd72 on Apr 5, 11 3:34 PM
i will try again

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 5, 11 3:34 PM
The first time I played I created the profile, highlighted it and clicked BACK - lower left. Then I clicked Play on the home screen. Maybe this will work for you.

wkking54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by wkking54 on Apr 6, 11 2:46 PM
I am having the same problem..not able to create a profile; tried suggestions as here in this thread but not working.

[Post New]by swancj on Apr 12, 11 5:07 PM
Exactly - I can't see me spending money to buy the full version when the demo can't even be tried.

[Post New]by dawnmurray on Aug 7, 11 3:16 PM
Tried clicking the add button before I typed my name, and after. Tried clicking on the black space at the top, then the add, then typing. Tried the "load profile" button, then typing, blah blah...basically every possible combination of those and either got nothing, or "incorrect entry".

Too many other games to try to waste any more time on a game I can't even start.

Edited on 08/07/2011 at 3:17:26 PM PST

Go to: