bjetta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Need Help with my game.

[Post New]by bjetta on Apr 5, 11 7:19 PM
I'm stuck on the very first level and can't find out how to use the ladder and finish
dressing the knight I can't find out how to get the helmet. Please someone HELP!!!!

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:Need Help with my game.

[Post New]by lilyr on Apr 5, 11 7:22 PM
Hi and Welcome!

It would help if you would name the game. There are a LOT with what you've told us so far.

bjetta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by bjetta on Apr 5, 11 7:22 PM
I need help with the game fool to nowhere. Can someone help me out and
tell me how to find the helmet I net to complete the dressing of the knight.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Apr 5, 11 7:22 PM
Hi bjetta and welcome to the pond.

I'll be happy to try to help you. Will you tell me the name of the game?

Is it The Fool?

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Apr 5, 11 7:27 PM
Okay, have you been inside the prison? Or is that the part you're stuck on.

If you could be a little more specific as to which part your stuck at.

For instance, you said you can't find out how to use the ladder. Did you find the ladder? Or can you just not find where to put it? It goes outside the princesses door in the tower hallway - you just click on the spot on the wall and the ladder will prop itself up.

The helmet you get from the man in the prison. He will want to trade you something for it.

Edited on 04/05/2011 at 7:27:44 PM PST

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Apr 5, 11 7:29 PM
If you need more help or different help just post back.

However, if you like, here is the link for the walkthrough:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/the-fool-walkthrough/

Edited on 04/05/2011 at 7:57:56 PM PST

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Apr 5, 11 7:37 PM
Is there a forum for this game? If so, you might check there. Almost always someone else has been stuck in the same place and they'll ask about it in the forum for the game. Lots of fisies jump in and help them solve the issue.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 6, 11 8:45 AM
Hi bjetta,

Welcome to the pond!

You can find the ladder in the scene with the man sawing wood. It's in the grass on the left.

You then need to place it between the windows in the right entrance.

If you'd like some more information or to consult some screenshots, you can also have a read through the walkthrough which can be found here.

The best place to discuss games and get hints and tips is in the Game Forums. These are easy to get to, just click the Forums tab on the home page. Then you can search your game under ‘All Game Forums’ .

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like “ladder” and all of the posts about “ladder” will come up!

Another good thing to know is that if there is a walkthrough for the game it will be located at the top if the forum.

I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the The Fool game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Need Help with my game.

[Post New]by jpstump on Apr 6, 11 9:46 AM
bjetta wrote:I'm stuck on the very first level and can't find out how to use the ladder and finish
dressing the knight I can't find out how to get the helmet. Please someone HELP!!!!

[Post New]by drue538 on Apr 24, 11 11:11 AM
The Fool.

I have been sawing at the Dragon's tooth for ten min., it will not come off. What do I do?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 24, 11 10:23 PM
drue538 wrote:The Fool.

I have been sawing at the Dragon's tooth for ten min., it will not come off. What do I do?

I clicked on the saw and held down the left mouse button. Then move it back and forth as quickly as you can. It takes a bit -- several saws, but will just pop off.

[Post New]by brighteys on May 7, 11 3:54 PM
i cant find all the iron letters i have looked every where many many time but it still says i need one more letter

[Post New]by brighteys on May 7, 11 4:00 PM
i have found 4/fs 1e 3ls 1y 2 ts and i cannot find the other letter help please

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on May 7, 11 4:03 PM
brighteys wrote:i cant find all the iron letters i have looked every where many many time but it still says i need one more letter

Did you look at the walkthrough? It shows where they all are located.
I missed the one in the factory room that I will use to put the machinery together. It's in a drawer there. There is also one right beside the puzzle chest that is often missed.

Need Help with my game.

[Post New]by XCalburLdy on May 26, 11 7:32 PM
bjetta wrote:I'm stuck on the very first level and can't find out how to use the ladder and finish

you have to give tobacco to the guy in the jail cell for the helmet

[Post New]by renraf429 on May 11, 12 10:52 PM
already filled the ink press once and now it is telling me to get ink again? can't finish the book for the spells without it.

[Post New]by danaseeker on Apr 29, 13 9:01 AM
I have tried and tried to saw the dragon tooth. Did everything listed in the forums and also checked the walkthrough. I have spent so much time trying to saw this tooth, game looks fun!!!! Wish I could get further along. I even tried setting up a different player to get pass that point, with no luck.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Apr 29, 13 3:25 PM
Hi danaseeker

I checked several pages in the Game Forum and found this

soblessed57 wrote:
ellielew wrote:What do I do? The saw will not cut the dragon's tooth. I have moved the saw back and forth, back and forth way too many times. Anyone help, please and thank you.

Did you try side to side-left to right?

I hope this works for you

Go to: