bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Lost in Reefs technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 6, 11 12:46 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Re:Post any Lost in Reefs technical issues here only

[Post New]by Marshwiggle on Sep 14, 12 2:22 PM
I love this game, but somehow the game refreshes after I reach several hundred levels!
I do not know when or why this happens. After playing for several days I open the game again to find that everything is reset: player name, score, level!
This is really frustrating. I've already had this happen five times. At first I thought it was because the wifi condition was not good but it happens when the wifi is stable. I am thinking of giving up on this game but i would like to play it till the end...any way to get around this problem?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Post any Lost in Reefs technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 14, 12 3:06 PM
Hi Marshwiggle,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. Save issues like that can be caused by a couple things, but our help article here has some helpful recommendations that might get your game saving like it should:

Game Not Saving

If those recommendations aren't helping, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can look into that for you further.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Go to: