bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Lost in Reefs

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Apr 6, 11 12:46 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Lost in Reefs? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Lost in Reefs

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 8, 11 7:06 AM
Hi all, Don't tell me no one else has anything to say about this brilliant game!!!! I bought it quite some time ago but love to come back to it time and time again as its so enjoyable. The music doesn't get on your nerves and the game play is addictive. Building an underwater habitat is compulsive and I just love it.
Hope others have something positive to say about it also. As for me I'd say TRY IT for yourselves. It's a saver.
Lots of love, Pat_ric_ia x

donnamil
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by donnamil on Apr 11, 11 12:36 PM
I, too, love, love, love this game. Untimed mode, a bunch of different variations to board set-up, great game for trying a variety of combinations.

One caution. Towards the end, I was amassing points to buy the final castle. I had been playing for almost 2 hours on one level and I was VERY close to getting the final point totals and the board told me "no more moves", restarted and I lost all my points. I had cleared every tile but one that I was purposely saving so I could just get the points. I had plenty of bombs and such I could have used, but the game doesn't recognize that. So, when I'm just amassing points, I'll be sure NOT to let the board get too short on tiles again. I wanted to cry. Now I'm just about to get the points for the secret door and I'll be done--for now.

This will be one of my go-to games. Everyone who likes M3 games should have this in their arsenal.

[Post New]by jenna2345 on May 7, 11 11:24 PM
Is there a point above getting all the buildings and things that something else is supposed to happen? I'm on level 552 and have over 500k points...

addieh
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by addieh on Sep 11, 11 10:58 AM
I have been playing this game for months on and off. I find it relaxing, easy and the music is great, to me anyways. I like the challenge of having to build the underwater city and playing towards getting my next fish or tool. Love it!

Tikatoy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by Tikatoy on Sep 13, 11 10:51 PM
I wasn't that impressed with this game at first but I picked it up as a DD anyway because I kept seeing it mentioned by people in the forums of other Match 3 games. I grew to really like adding more buildings and fish and to earn new tiles (that would get me more points so I could add more buildings and fish and earn new tiles and, umm...).

I liked the variety of game modes, the satisfying exploding sounds (really!) when you clear the "blocks", the power ups, and the variety of tile graphics. I got into such a rut with the chain mode of the game and kept not being able to complete those levels.

But now I've finished the game and opened up the secret door! Perhaps next I'll start with a new profile and just finish levels as fast as possible instead of trying to maximize points in a particular category--I'll just earn them faster later on with higher point tiles anyway!

pmt12
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by pmt12 on Feb 6, 12 7:38 PM
This game is absolutely beautiful. I'm just beginning but this is the best "match three" game I have found.

[Post New]by mcmerlin33 on Sep 11, 12 3:32 PM
I have a Mac and seem to be having problems with this game and several others.
The cursor keeps blinking but in back of the game. I do enjoy it but it is very frustrating. Would love to hear your comments.

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Dec 1, 13 1:16 PM
This game is brilliant, challenging, and a lot of fun.
I've played for hours and hours, there are several different
games with different sea creatures, treasures, and tools to match.

It is a lot of game for just one game credit.

Go to: