lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Game is a Match 3, NOT hidden object

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Apr 6, 11 10:01 AM
When I played the demo, it was 98% match 3 with an occasional HOG thrown in. If you have not played the demo yet...just be aware.

smallbrowncat
Flounder
Flounder
2,029 Posts

Re:Game is a Match 3, NOT hidden object

[Post New]by smallbrowncat on Apr 6, 11 2:47 PM
The "hidden objects" do offer a diversion. The longer I play this game, the more I am enjoying it.

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Apr 7, 11 10:00 AM
I agree with you on that respect and I also enjoy some match 3 games. However, I wanted to give others the heads up that the game is about 98% match 3 and I believe this game is mislabeled. For those that enjoy match 3 games, they will probably enjoy this game.

When I opened the game right after I downloaded it, I was not a happy camper to find a match 3 game when I was expecting a hidden object.

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Apr 7, 11 10:14 AM
I agree ,, this one is seriously mislabeled. Also I am at level 52 out of 100. The town is built and there doesn't seem to be anything else to do there. So it is just match 3 with the occasional HOG thrown in. It gets real boring at that point IMHO.

GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by GraciesDD on May 10, 11 8:55 PM
govols2 wrote:I agree ,, this one is seriously mislabeled. Also I am at level 52 out of 100. The town is built and there doesn't seem to be anything else to do there. So it is just match 3 with the occasional HOG thrown in. It gets real boring at that point IMHO.

Same here. The demo was interesting but after awhile it became very boring. I was very glad when level 100 finally got there. Now I can uninstall........yahoo!

Go to: