doozer23
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

game crashes

[Post New]by doozer23 on Apr 6, 11 10:47 AM
Hi...I am barely into the game (ch.1) where you check upstairs for the safe. You come back down and talk to the assistant and ask for the code, she tells you to check the desk. During the **** scene, the game crashes, 3x now. Anyone else have that problem?
Thanks

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:game crashes

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 6, 11 2:07 PM
Hi doozer23!

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're running into with Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets. Sometimes running a quick update for your video card driver and DirectX will help against crashes. If you'd like to give this a try some steps can be found in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you have any questions on the steps or if the trouble persists, please contact Customer Support and they'll be happy to help further. They can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

I'm also going to go ahead and lock this thread so that we can keep all technical issues together in the main technical issues thread for Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets, which can be found here.

This way, if others are also experiencing the same thing, it will be easier for them to join in on the discussion. Feel free to re-post any concerns in the game's technical issues thread.

Thanks!

-bfgDonau

Go to: