bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 7, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by 7329 on Apr 10, 11 1:15 PM
is there a walkthrough

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 10, 11 3:08 PM
Welcome to the pond 7329!

Although we don't have a separate walkthrough for Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition at this time, a Strategy Guide is included in the game. To access it just look for the banner that says "Strategy Guide" just above the top right of the Inventory box when you're in play mode.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by baggs64 on Apr 11, 11 4:34 PM
I can't get back to the cellar. I thought it was right outside the kitchen, but nothing happens when I click on it.

Ceorl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Ceorl on Apr 13, 11 4:12 AM
I've just finished playing this game. It is a fantastic story with as equally exiting set pieces. I enjoyed the hidden object scenes and found the flow of the game to be well arranged. I found the puzzles deceptively easy but challenging. The extra content is more of a challenge and not so easy to solve. The Tower of Rain has the hardest set of puzzles I've come across so far and can prove quite frustrating to complete but the results are as usual well worth the attempts.

appiel
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Welcome to Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by appiel on Apr 13, 11 5:31 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Xen33
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Xen33 on Apr 15, 11 7:13 AM
Just finished this game and loved it, really is an interesting, fabulous game. Full of surprises, very difficult mini games, beautiful colours just great, hit on something and it clicks in every time. Yep Vogat games are great keep me involved and wanting to play on to the early hours.

Thank you BFG, will buy this type of game every time.

jura1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by jura1 on Apr 16, 11 11:06 AM
Could anyone help?!! I'm stuck with the artists room. I've got into the netherworld and done the evil painting but now nothing seems active! I only have the brush in inventory and can't find a way to do anything with the rainbow, heart box, snake and bird thingy or the butterfly picture. I've even resorted to hints but everywhere says 'nothing to do here' - aarrrghhh! Please, some kind soul, put me out of my misery!!
Thank you!

[Post New]by grandmaellie on Apr 17, 11 9:02 PM
Help I am stuck in the bonus section. I need a candle to light the powder so I can get rid of the scorpion but there is no candle available. I have tried to use the Strategy Guide but it does not tell where to get the candle either. Thanks

[Post New]by jinny1 on Apr 20, 11 10:03 PM
Just got started and there is no ladder behind the mailbox!

[Post New]by Chatty222 on Apr 21, 11 8:11 PM
The sledgehammer is missing in my game and I can't go any farther without it. I'm stuck with a bug. How do I get this fixed or get my money back? I'm at the part where I just fixed the fountain.

[Post New]by yabbiyum on Jun 7, 11 5:29 PM
This game has become SERIOUSLY BORING! I am tired of its repetition, and I can't find the Mechanical Mushrooms even in the walkthru. Try another title, this one is dull, dull, dull, dull, dull.

[Post New]by yabbiyum on Jun 7, 11 5:31 PM
I am reading some of the posts here and people, you need to google "gravely silent walkthrough" to get step by step instructions. Some of your questions are so very naive it's sad. You can find help on Big Fish and elsewhere, just look it up, fer cry yi.

[Post New]by lovern40 on Sep 24, 11 6:53 AM
7329 wrote:is there a walkthrough

[Post New]by Abreen125 on Apr 2, 12 8:32 PM
I love this game! I downloaded it to my iPad and was doing fine until I got to the entrance of th castle and I have to decode the wedding cards. Well I'm stuck, literally stuck! I cannot move the arrows up and down to change the pictures so that I can move on with the game. I have no idea what to do! I paid $7 for this game and want to play it. The game itself isn't frozen just this one task. Any suggestions on what I should do???

[Post New]by xXemem477Xx on Apr 5, 12 6:47 PM
So I've had this game for 2 weeks and I must admit I am a little obsessed with the game. I made it to the tower of rain and got past everything up until the thing where you have to switch the tiles to make a match. I've been stuck on it for 4 days. Each website Ive gone to would tell me the same thing pressing the help button told me while playing. I don't care about how your supposed to make a match I just want to get past it. Could someone either tell me how to do it or tell me a website that will because I'm dying to finish the game. (please don't send me to some pointless walk through that's going to tell me to move the peices to make a match and that the peices cannot be moved to a blank space. That's not helping me in anyway other than to waste more time which isn't really helpful either.) thx

[Post New]by Charlotty on Apr 10, 12 4:07 PM
I have made it all the way to the tower of rain and can not get past the puzzle with all the snake tiles, I haven't found any good help on any websites someone please help I have been trying this for a week now

[Post New]by Dawabbit on Apr 25, 12 4:51 PM
Am at the beginning of the game and cannot find the pliers to get thru the grotto gate. I found the yellow glass flower, & the pliers were in almost the same place, per the strategy guide. Two hours later ------ no pliers!!! I am totally stuck at the beginning. Where are they? Not where the strategy guide says!

[Post New]by Dawabbit on Apr 29, 12 4:58 PM
In part 3 of the game, I decided to skip a mini game, & expected to be given the "orb" anyhow. That's hwhat usually happens. But I wasn't given the orb! Now I need the orb to proceed, so cannot go on. There have never been game-stopping penalties for skipping a mini game before. What do I do now? I am not allowed to go back to do the mini game,
So can anyone help me?. I' at a standstill.

[Post New]by Zuzu510 on Sep 12, 12 5:36 PM
I just purchased this game and like it, but am stuck in the beginning in the area over the fireplace. I put the poison on the rose, clipped the little bird skull, and so on, and all the objects disappear! And there is no SKIP button! I dare say I cannot continue without somehow getting through this puzzle, so I am stuck. Can anyone help with ths issue?

Oops, never mind! I was missing a piece! Doh!

Edited on 09/12/2012 at 5:38:43 PM PST

Go to: