Jewel Match 2 - Return to previous level

[Post New]by hozhoni on Apr 7, 11 9:26 AM
I do not have any problems with this game on my Mac computer. I do want to know how to return to the previous level if one were to hit the "no" button instead of the "yes" when prompted to go to the next level. The "no" answer starts the game over from level 1.

barbnor2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Jewel Match 2 - Return to previous level

[Post New]by barbnor2 on Jun 28, 12 6:00 PM
That happened to me just now. I was on level 137 or something like that. I don't want to start all over. Please tell me there is a way to get back my old game.

[Post New]by Mari3204 on Nov 16, 12 6:47 PM
I'm suppose to get a round orange jewel, so i can purchase the other parts of the castle, please let me no wat to do

[Post New]by Mari3204 on Nov 16, 12 6:50 PM
PLEASE HELP ME

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 26, 13 10:03 AM
Mari3204 wrote:I'm suppose to get a round orange jewel, so i can purchase the other parts of the castle, please let me no wat to do

Are you in the correct game forum? There is NO specific shape nor color of jewel that needs to be found in order to purchase ANY parts of ANY of the castles in THIS particular game.

All resources to build any and all of the castles is based on your score; the quicker you complete a level the more resources you gain. Once you've gained whatever the amount is required, a bubble will appear over the part of castle to build AND that portion of the castle will become colored.

MEnr56

Go to: