Thumperboy
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Level 29

[Post New]by Thumperboy on Apr 7, 11 9:54 AM
I got up to the last part of level 29 where the stones block her progress. I thought either explosions from dymamite or fire crackers would break the stones but it doesn't work and I can't get past them. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

Re:Level 29

[Post New]by govols2 on Apr 7, 11 10:12 AM
You have to use the dynamite ( I think, whichever one is next to the rock hammer) . Use it on a space next to the rocks. You can also use the rock hammer on any that are left but it only does 2 or 3

[Post New]by bocchi60 on Apr 18, 11 2:01 PM
I am also stuck at the rock/boulder on level 29. Tried the hammer, dynamite, rocks, lightning on them, surrounding squares a bazillion times. To no avail. What's up with this game. I'm stuck ..... Any remedies out there???

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Apr 19, 11 4:35 AM
I'm in the same position as you all. I've used the hammer/pick but that's only good for one rock at a time. I tried the dynamite, but that didn't work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?? Wish the game had a "help" section to remind us of hints as the game progresses.

whizzie1
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Apr 19, 11 4:59 AM
whizzie1 wrote:I'm in the same position as you all. I've used the hammer/pick but that's only good for one rock at a time. I tried the dynamite, but that didn't work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?? Wish the game had a "help" section to remind us of hints as the game progresses.

Went back into the game and tried using the dynamite on the tile next to the rock and it worked. Obviously, I was doing it wrong. Thanks for the suggestion govols2.

Go to: