anntiem
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

Does this game need a walkthrough?

[Post New]by anntiem on Apr 8, 11 12:04 PM
Hi there,

I write walkthroughs for another website, but I was "discovered" on these forums! I need to decide what my next Time Management game walkthrough will be and wondering if this might be the one. What do you guys think?

sas65
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:Does this game need a walkthrough?

[Post New]by sas65 on Apr 8, 11 5:46 PM
As for me, I would love it. At least i could get some help on those levels that are driving me crazy.

Beckylou
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Beckylou on Apr 10, 11 7:50 PM
yESSS puleeeze

After I've struggled a dozen times I need a walkthrough to get me over the hump - thanks in advance!!!

Ourself94
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by Ourself94 on Apr 17, 11 4:18 PM
Absolutely! I am stuck, and I'm afraid I have to start all over!

anntiem
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by anntiem on Apr 18, 11 10:03 AM
Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that I am almost done writing the walkthrough. Although I've got to say, this game does not lend itself well to a "do-this-do-that" walkthrough. When I do post it at the site I work for, I'd really appreciate any "requests/advice/corrections" via PM here as I don't have that option "over there"

I'll be back hopefully sometime on Wednesday with more info.

Ann

anntiem
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by anntiem on Apr 18, 11 10:04 AM
Oh and PM me here with any specific problems so that I make sure I get it in the walkthrough. I think this game is going to have longevity and I'd like the guide to be as complete as possible.

Thanks!

[Post New]by LadyComfort318 on Apr 19, 11 9:30 AM
Yes! This game does need a walkthrough. Especially as you get to the higher levels in the game.

Go to: