ncbulldog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

stuck on opening safe, even though I have the combination

[Post New]by ncbulldog on Apr 8, 11 1:44 PM
I have talked with the count, and have looked at the date on brigg's grave. When I try to open the safe, it tells me I don't have the combination. I cannot talk with the count any longer. What can I do?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:stuck on opening safe, even though I have the combination

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 8, 11 1:51 PM
Hey ncbulldog,

I highly recommend taking a look at the walkthrough! It has step-by-step instructions on how to get through the game; you can find it at the top of the Game Forum, or you can click here.

A great way to search through the walkthrough is with the Search (CTRL + F) function on your computer. Simply type in a keyword, like "safe", and jump to the helpful parts of the walkthrough. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

ncbulldog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ncbulldog on Apr 8, 11 2:05 PM
Thanks for the hint. I did look at the wt. I have done what it says - the Count told me how to use the date, I have been to the cemetery and looked at the date on the grave. According to the wt, that is what I needed to do. When I try to open the safe, it tells me I don't have the combination. The program won't let me talk with the ount sitting in the police station. There must be someplace else I need to get combo from that wt doesn't mention.

IRVING7777
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by IRVING7777 on Oct 8, 12 8:39 AM
YOU HAVE TO TALK TO SARA IN THE HANGER

Go to: