Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

Snakes

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Apr 8, 11 3:13 PM
For those players who are phobic about snakes, this game is not for you. I managed to get through the whole game, but it was a strain at times. There are cobras, coral snakes, and others in many of the hidden object scenes, but most of them don't move, even though objects are hidden around them so you do have to look at them carefully and sometimes click near them. But the foreshadowing in the plot line indicates that the snakes get worse as the game goes on; be assured that they do.

Here are the bad ones from my point of view in case knowing where they are helps you: [spoiler alert] (1) there's a hidden object scene (I think in wife no. 3) in which a snake (at the bottom center) of the screen rears its head and you have to click the tongue out; (2) You find a rearing snake in the cave in the wife no. 4 scenario, and you have to let it bite an orange to get the poison; and (3) in the Rain Tower in the bonus game, there's not only a table to produce the snake ring but also a sort of chandelier of writhing snakes on the upper right. I don't know what you do with them because I stopped playing at that point.

I really don't know if I'm going to be able to get through the bonus game: it's broad daylight now and I had to stop, so I sure am not going to try it again after the sun goes down!

Two hours later: Okay, so I mastered my fear and finished the bonus content. It's a tribute to the quality of the game that I was able to do so!

Edited on 04/08/2011 at 6:42:45 PM PST

fish4game
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Re:Snakes

[Post New]by fish4game on Apr 14, 11 5:48 AM
ladies don't worry, they are not alive
it's just a game!

Go to: