grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

World 3 level 23 We are bob bomb

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 8, 11 8:32 PM
To get to the exist flower, blow the barrier this will allow granny to jump to the exist flower.

Re:World 3 level 23 We are bob bomb

[Post New]by Vhtake1 on Apr 21, 11 7:52 PM
What barrier? I've blown up many but seems to be the wrong one. Thanks

[Post New]by muzzy2 on Apr 26, 11 2:57 AM
I can't figure out how to get to the exit flower either or what barrier we are suppose to blow up. I appreciate any help you can give. Thanks!

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 26, 11 11:53 AM
Go up the blue flower and set the bomb off. Granny can jump now and not hit the barrier over her head.

[Post New]by Perier on Apr 26, 11 2:28 PM
Its very simple, you go to the jump button near the blue ladder and you jump to the ladder/flower. Hold on the left arrow and you can pick the balk and go on to the exit flower

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 26, 11 3:07 PM
Sounds simple but doesn't work, I just triedit. It is just as easy to get the bomb, place above the blue ladder and go on to the exit.

trenardy
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by trenardy on May 7, 11 6:47 PM
grannylover59 wrote: Go up the blue flower and set the bomb off. Granny can jump now and not hit the barrier over her head.

Did that. Figured that bit out for myself. But everytime I jump I just fall through the hole.

trenardy
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by trenardy on May 7, 11 6:48 PM
Perier wrote: Its very simple,

Yeeeeeessssss - it is very simple when you know how.

Sadly, I can't work out what I am doing wrong, as none of these ideas are working for me.

trenardy
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by trenardy on May 7, 11 7:08 PM
trenardy wrote: Yeeeeeessssss - it is very simple when you know how.

Now know how.

Discovered by accident.

Yes, simple when you know how.

Bloody confusing when you don't.

[Post New]by dusiepooley on May 13, 11 12:23 PM
Can you tell me then pretty please? As I can't get from the top of the blue ladder across to the area where the blue flower is.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on May 13, 11 2:15 PM
dusiepooley wrote:Can you tell me then pretty please? As I can't get from the top of the blue ladder across to the area where the blue flower is.

After you blow the barrier, use the lift to jump to the exit flower.

[Post New]by Dinointhesun on Oct 19, 12 9:16 PM
Still cannot figure how to get those two extra bonus ones. But I accidently found a way to get to the flower. Get the bomb and head to the blue latter. Place the bomb on top of the blue latter. This will blow up the wall by next to it. This way when you hit the jumping thing it will sale you over to the over.

[Post New]by Dinointhesun on Oct 19, 12 9:35 PM
Still cannot figure how to get those two extra bonus ones. But I accidently found a way to get to the flower. Get the bomb and head to the blue latter. Place the bomb on top of the blue latter. This will blow up the wall by next to it. This way when you hit the jumping thing it will sale you over to the over.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Oct 31, 12 3:44 PM
Dinointhesun wrote:Still cannot figure how to get those two extra bonus ones. But I accidently found a way to get to the flower. Get the bomb and head to the blue latter. Place the bomb on top of the blue latter. This will blow up the wall by next to it. This way when you hit the jumping thing it will sale you over to the over.

As I recall, there were some that I couldn't get.

Go to: