ibn1984
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Correct way to access the bonus game play

[Post New]by ibn1984 on Apr 8, 11 11:17 PM
I have trouble accessing the bonus game play with the CE. How should I do it correctly, so I won't find myself having to start the game over from the beginning. Should I let the credits play through, or can I skip it? When I do skip pass the credits, it goes to the screen saying, you have completed the game, would you like to play again or quit. That is where I get totally lost. I don't want to quit, nor do I want to play it all over again. I know once you have played the game completely, and want to play again, you have to change the players name to get access to the bonus game play again.

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

Re:Correct way to access the bonus game play

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Apr 8, 11 11:55 PM
Have you tried clicking on the tombstone at the bottom center right that says "Extra Content"? This is located on the main menu screen.

Edited on 04/08/2011 at 11:56:24 PM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Correct way to access the bonus game play

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 9, 11 12:14 AM
Hi there nibn1984.
Lucy1997 is correct. In a lot of the CEs of games, the bonus content is found by finding and clicking on the "Extra Content" button usually found on the Main Menu of the game.
Others give you a message that you have finished the Main Game and where to find the extra game play.
Cheers

Go to: