Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

one day trophy?

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 9, 11 5:16 AM
Ok how do you get the one day trophy? Is it 24 hrs or a day like 5 in the morning until what ever at night? I played 5hrs yesterday and 4 today but did not get it.

donnaknight10
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:one day trophy?

[Post New]by donnaknight10 on Apr 17, 11 5:42 AM
Ive got no idea how you get it either, but I was thinking maybe you have to finish a level in the time frame of a day. eg.. the level starts as the sun comes up and you complete it before the sun goes down.

I just got the NO1 SHOW Trophy woohoo for getting all other trophy's
................but I haven't got the Beat my farm life in on day trophy, so who knows lol

anntiem
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by anntiem on Apr 18, 11 10:08 AM
I, too, am wondering the same thing. Since it didn't say "episode", I thought it probably meant the whole game. Maybe tomorrow morning, I'll start a new profile and play through for the day. I know I can get 50 episodes done in less than a day easy (of course, real life always gets in the way!). But to play the game (all 50 episodes) would be super hard to do in a day as who can manage it with their poor clicker finger!

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 18, 11 5:50 PM
I played the whole game in about 7 hrs and i still did not get the trophy i started me a new people and played from 4 in the morning until 6 at night ( stopping to cook and clean) but no trophy.

anntiem
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by anntiem on Apr 19, 11 5:29 PM
Same here. Hmmm.

Dottief
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Dottief on Apr 21, 11 12:22 PM
Dottief wrote: I played the whole game in about 7 hrs and i still did not get the trophy i started me a new person and played from 4 in the morning until 6 at night ( stopping to cook and clean) but no trophy.

[Post New]by Leonidas1994 on May 4, 11 12:33 AM
I know that this is not a real solution, but I changed my pc's clock to one day earlier and it looked like I completed the game in only a couple of hours or less to get this trophy... Still can't get the "no helpers" trophy though...

[Post New]by ladycrash1022 on Nov 12, 12 8:11 PM
Has anyone tried playing both casual and expert mode in one day..I know it sounds nuts to even attempt to play 100 episodes in 24 hours, but just curious if that is why those that have played one or the other modes and not gotten award.

[Post New]by woodchuck07 on Apr 23, 13 7:56 PM
Yep it is possible if you don't log off. You only have to complete it in casual mode to get the trophy. You can pause it while doing an episode, or wait to click the 'ok' at the beginning of the episode until you're ready to start the next one. I did most of the episodes in about 5 hours just taking a few minutes break now and then to rest my eyes, relax and walk around before starting a new episode. I did have to take a break for a few hours before finishing the last few episodes but I did NOT go to the main screen. Thankfully I didn't have a power outage!

1. It helps a lot if you're already very familiar with the game. Don't try this on your first few times of playing the game..
2. Start a new character and then keep at it all day. Don't log out!
3. Take a little time to look at the task lists so you can make sure you spend a little time before the end of each episode to get ready for the next one. If you've played it a few times before, it is ok to have the lists already written down.
4. Work on just getting through the episode efficiently and in time so you don't have to repeat it. There is no penalty in episode time to pause, go to the moving or x mode and just look at what needs to be done. Take time to design your farm so machines are close together,and close to their supply crops and everything is easy to get to so your character isn't spending a lot of time running back and forth.
5. Since there is no penalty to sell things, save money by selling things back if you don't need them - (good tip I learned from another part of this forum). That way you can buy as much as possible from the vendor and have enough animals and crops to get the products turned in before time runs out.
6. Use your helpers as much as possible if they actually can keep working. Don't worry about the other trophies - you can go back to get those after you've finished and gotten your trophy!

Edited on 04/23/2013 at 7:57:29 PM PST

Go to: