[Post New]by Bidme on Apr 9, 11 5:24 AM
Took me 5 and a half hours but I used the hints a lot. So maybe nearer 6

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

Re:length

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Apr 9, 11 5:30 AM
Thanks, this is useful since I am about to buy it - hope you enjoyed it.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Apr 9, 11 6:37 AM
I didn't use hints or skips as I was trying to get the achievements. The main part of the game took me several hours, stretched over a few days. I hear the achievements are available on the SE - the hardest one for me was the HOG scene in more than ten minutes - had to leave it sitting there for nine minutes and then come back.

The bonus game in the CE is only long because of one particular puzzle. If you skip it (which I've had to do each time I played it) it's only about 30 minutes long. It's a prequel to the events in the game, detailing how the boyfriend got himself in that mess.

grma61
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by grma61 on Apr 9, 11 7:05 AM
Tks for telling the length of this game since I already used a credit I have to buy it
your comment was helpful in my decision.

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by gertie23 on Apr 10, 11 11:06 AM
I am not sure how the demo is an indication of how long the game is as a whole but I finished the demo in 31 minutes.

[Post New]by carroll1310 on Apr 11, 11 8:16 AM
finished the demo in 20 minutes, which is 3 chapters, so with 12 chapters, this should finish this game in 20 mins. over the normal 60 minute "try" period....not sure if it is worth it.

Kashmiraka
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Kashmiraka on Apr 21, 11 9:35 AM
I thought it was a pretty long game, took me about 6 hours or so, which is pretty long for this type of game, I enjoyed it very much and thought it was challenging.
I recommend it for sure!

Go to: