Jaymes007
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Sandbox mode would be nice

[Post New]by Jaymes007 on Dec 18, 08 2:02 AM
I like this game, but it would be a better game if it offered a sandbox mode, and you could just build without goals, and have a full 30 days to play.

Even 14 days without goals would be nice, or to go back to a city you have won, and have unlimited play.

Just my two cents worth, and its still a cool game.

Maybe a good idea for County Fair 2 "hint....hint"

Edited on 12/18/2008 at 2:06:06 AM PST

Re:Sandbox mode would be nice

[Post New]by messipaw on Dec 19, 08 10:45 AM
I agree

Sandbox mode would be nice

[Post New]by rocketman685434 on Dec 24, 08 5:40 AM
Jaymes007 wrote:I like this game, but it would be a better game if it offered a sandbox mode, and you could just build without goals, and have a full 30 days to play.

Even 14 days without goals would be nice, or to go back to a city you have won, and have unlimited play.

Just my two cents worth, and its still a cool game.

Maybe a good idea for County Fair 2 "hint....hint"

Have you tried Rollercoaster tycoon.In that one you get anything up to 3 years to achieve the goal

Re:Sandbox mode would be nice

[Post New]by AussieGuy2010 on Jan 10, 10 11:06 PM
ohh I thought the game kept going for years and years i didnt know they were missions... awww that sucks.. well im not going to buy it.

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

Re:Sandbox ode would be nice

[Post New]by tamk42 on Aug 27, 12 8:36 PM
thank you for the post...I just bought the amusement park game that just came out recently and had the same complaint....I finished it in two days and there was no sandbox or "free play " mode where I could just build.....so I looked into this one and am glad to see I didn't have to buy it to find out this info....Coconut Queen is a island resort building game that I liked very much...it had a free play for each island...this was very cool...if you're looking for something like that.....(just a tip though...it has unanswered questions at the end of the story line, though....didn't make a difference to Me)

Go to: