aerobics mini-game

[Post New]by latina7 on Apr 9, 11 9:55 AM
is there a way to skip the mini game? I'm stuck in the 6th level and i will never get 560 points. I would love to continue and I've seen lots of complaints already. Is there a way to skip it? Thanks for your information

Re:aerobics mini-game

[Post New]by TopazMystique on May 8, 11 12:26 AM
I don't think so. I was stuck there also and just gave up and uninstalled the game. Too bad. Is a really cute game otherwise.

[Post New]by sweetytweety67 on Jun 6, 11 8:10 PM
Im stuck the same place I will never get past it Any help?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jun 6, 11 9:09 PM
This was really hard for me also, but I finally found a rhythm to the steps and was able to complete it. I was playing on a laptop and had to plug in a mouse to do it -- couldn't do it with touchpad.

I also found this hint in this thread:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/63078.page

boozysoozy wrote:I have been trying the last of the aerobics mini game all afternoon, I have just passed it by making the screen smaller - go to options and click full screen, which will make it smaller and this made it easier for me to play.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Jun 12, 11 3:41 AM
i purchased this game long ago but decided to check out the ones not finished and 'flo' games usually make me 'happy' rather than totally flustrated...i am in my mind not that slow but this mini-puzzle got me way 'furious'...it would be great if the dev could go in and slow it a little...now i feel 'ripped off' cuz i paid full price for a game that only got to play half of ... there are a couple of other 'non flo' games that could us a 'slow down button' or just 'skip this crapp cuz to fast' button...so sad ... this if i had not already purchased would be one of those 'go back and play many times' for fun!...such wished someone would get a clue and fix this...

Go to: