msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

dissapointed

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Apr 9, 11 11:39 AM
this is the first time i have been disappointed in a ce game , it was'nt worth the $13.99

yvonnehoho
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:dissapointed

[Post New]by yvonnehoho on Apr 9, 11 11:47 PM
could you explain why you are disappointed?
I think it's a great game, I'm already playing it for several hours (on and of), hardly using the SG, finding it all by myself and having a very good time
Now I'm playing the bonus game and still enjoying myself
well. at least you have 3 bonuspoints for your punchcard...

dissapointed

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Apr 10, 11 2:41 AM
msdawn01 wrote:this is the first time i have been disappointed in a ce game , it was'nt worth the $13.99
This is a great game and it's worth the 13.99.

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Apr 10, 11 1:32 PM
it didn't seem long enough to be a ce game . i was expecting something else , i think. i know not all come with hidden or morphing objects i think that's what i am / was looking for .

Dianneamyte
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Dianneamyte on Apr 10, 11 6:07 PM
It's a great game, what is wrong with it. I am enjoying it immensely/

AliceFranz
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by AliceFranz on Apr 11, 11 6:51 AM
we have fishes here who needed more than 2 hours to complete the bonus level, so one can not say that the game's short

[Post New]by TrudysTouch on Apr 11, 11 3:18 PM
I was going to buy CE of Lost Town even though my two others are not because I love that series and am sooooo bored after surgery. BUT when I down loaded this game I LOVED IT and decided to get this one instead and wait for the Lost Town SE.

Dianneamyte
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Dianneamyte on Apr 11, 11 10:39 PM
I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would complain about this game.

I have been playing this genre of games for about 3 years and in my opinion, this game is just great. I really cannot understand why anyone would complain about the length of the game. As I have been playing this genre of game for some time now , I do not think that I am that slow. I may not be particularly speedy either as I like to take my time and enjoy the game. I see no point in racing through a game. Why play then?

This game represents everything that those of us who play this kind game ask for.
So anyway, I loved it and had a really good time with it.

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Apr 12, 11 1:42 AM
I agree--this CE was well worth the money, even if it doesn't have morphing objects. It was really challenging, the hidden object scenes required some close examination, and the puzzles were fine. The bonus game also was a challenge.

tishythree
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by tishythree on Apr 12, 11 5:32 AM
this is a marvelous game splendid value for money but then again just about everything vogat does pushes my buttons. from a personal point of view i dislike morphing objects they spoil my concentration trish

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Apr 13, 11 7:51 AM
WOW! How could anyone be disappointed with THIS game!! This may be my all time favorite game! It was absolutely wonderful. I don't usually play games a second time, but this one I definity will. There was an abundance of great puzzles and the CE was well worth the money. Must be some sort of "diva" to be disappointed and critical of this game. YOU probably have a hard time finding games that rise to your expectations......too bad!

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Apr 14, 11 5:46 PM
I was wondering the same thing, I played this game for hours, I got 3 punches on my card plus a lot of fun, the game was worth every penny..I can't figure out why anyone would not be happy with this game, I guess we all have our opions..I rate this game

[Post New]by Freevoyager on Apr 16, 11 8:06 AM
I never post, but I just had to on this one! I think this is one of the most entertaining games that I have played thus far. It might not be the most difficult or challenging, but it is beautiful, original and definitely, DEFINITELY worth the CE cost of $13.99!!!!

baxterbear
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by baxterbear on Apr 24, 11 3:15 PM
I loved the game as well, but I'm wondering if the original poster was disappointed in the ending, as I was. There was no story - just a short animation and then, done! That was the only part I felt could have been better. Otherwise, I thought it was a great game with beautiful graphics and a storyline that made me want to find out what happened next!

DeadRiver
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,688 Posts

[Post New]by DeadRiver on Apr 26, 11 12:12 AM
Everyone has a right to his/her opinion. Telling msdawn01 that she shouldn't be disappointed because you like the game is like telling someone they should like chocolate milkshakes because you like it. Different strokes for different folks.

AliceFranz
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by AliceFranz on Apr 26, 11 4:56 AM
if the game had had something to be dissapointed about it'd not last at the 1st place for so long

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on May 25, 11 1:27 PM
Dianneamyte wrote:I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would complain about this game.

Most people seem to get disappointed with a CE game when they feel the length of the bonus game play isn't worth paying twice the price for the game, since other than the built-in strategy guide, the length of the bonus game is one of the driving factors for buying the CE version. Unless money is no object, I would imagine that the majority of people don't buy the separate strategy guide when they buy an SE game, thinking that the guide itself is not worth the same price as the game.

It's not necessarily that they don't like the game itself - just that they are more concerned with getting more value from the game other than just enjoying the main game play if they are paying the CE price.

[Post New]by sheilanuttell on May 27, 11 4:30 PM
THE HOG AND CLUE DO NOT CORROSPONED THE HOG DOES NOT CORROSPONED WITH THE STRATIGY GUIDE IS IT JUST ME AFTER JUST FINISHED DARK DIMENTION THAT WAS GREAT THIS IS BAD

honeyg412
Clownfish
Clownfish
985 Posts

[Post New]by honeyg412 on Jul 21, 11 8:29 AM
susielee wrote:WOW! How could anyone be disappointed with THIS game!! This may be my all time favorite game! It was absolutely wonderful. I don't usually play games a second time, but this one I definity will. There was an abundance of great puzzles and the CE was well worth the money. Must be some sort of "diva" to be disappointed and critical of this game. YOU probably have a hard time finding games that rise to your expectations......too bad!

Hello all I just got around to looking at this game and read this comment. Seriously now, there is no need for name calling or putting someone down for their choice in games. I hope we can all get back to the day's when we respected each others opinions, likes and dislikes in regards to the games and not each other.
Happy Gaming Fellow Fishies

Go to: