kesteral
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

3-D Question

[Post New]by kesteral on Apr 9, 11 1:38 PM
I already tried to ask this question in the 3-D Kniffles Forum, but received no answer, so I decided to go to a bigger pond.
In order to advance to the next level I have to solve a 3-D puzzle, did part of it but couldn't go any further. I assume its because I haven't got the glasses. But as we all know what assume means so I thought that there might be a trick I'm not aware of.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I hate having to trash the game but some fishies might have solved it.
Thanks in advance.

kesteral
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Re:3-D Question

[Post New]by kesteral on Apr 9, 11 1:44 PM
Awwwwww come on someone give me a clue!

huntington101
Salmon
Salmon
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by huntington101 on Apr 9, 11 1:50 PM
Hi Kesteral. Hope you get some info so you don't have to dump the game. I am not familiar with it at all.

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Apr 9, 11 1:51 PM
I have that game, haven't played it yet though I didn't know we needed special glasses to play

huntington101
Salmon
Salmon
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by huntington101 on Apr 9, 11 1:52 PM
Looks like there are some videos on youtube. Check those out.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 9, 11 1:58 PM
Hey kesteral,

If you weren't able to find an answer in the Game Forum, you might want to try writing in to Customer Support for more help. Our reps might be able to find some more information about those 3D glasses for you!

In order to keep things organized in the Chit-Chat Corner, I'm going to move this into the 3D Knifflis: The Whole World in 3D! Game Forum. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

kesteral
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by kesteral on Apr 9, 11 3:55 PM
Thank you fishies, its a fun game. Going to u-tube right now will let you know~

Go to: