rial03
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Dragon's Tooth Spoliers welcome!

[Post New]by rial03 on Apr 9, 11 3:47 PM
Very frustrated with dragon's tooth. I have sawed and sawed and still not coming off. I am in the demo still and would like to buy but this issue makes me hesitate.

Dragon's Tooth Spoliers welcome!

[Post New]by lilahlily on Apr 9, 11 5:04 PM
rial03 wrote:Very frustrated with dragon's tooth. I have sawed and sawed and still not coming off. I am in the demo still and would like to buy but this issue makes me hesitate.

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

Re:Dragon's Tooth Spoliers welcome!

[Post New]by patnsky on Apr 10, 11 2:51 AM
Hi lilahlily and rial03 and welcome to the BF pond.

Takes a lot of sawing but it works. It will not fall off, so saw a little then click on the tooth. Just keep at it ..

Pat

Shevyron
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by Shevyron on Apr 10, 11 4:12 AM
are you moving mouse left and right? needs quite a movement and then it pops off.

[Post New]by operlover on Apr 16, 11 11:55 AM
I kept moving the saw completely left and then completely right, checking every so many saws to see if the tooth was ready. Then I discovered that if I put the cursor in the middle of the saw and clicked, making it move slightly left and right, I heard a sawing sound and the tooth came out right away.

arnold1049
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by arnold1049 on Jun 17, 12 3:24 AM
You have to hold down the left click button then move the saw back and forth. This works very quickly.

[Post New]by danaseeker on Apr 30, 13 7:01 AM
I have tried and tried. Did all the suggestions and still can't get the tooth sawed off. What now, I really enjoyed the game to that point. I even tried setting up a different player. Any more suggestions,?

Debbi190
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Debbi190 on Apr 30, 13 4:33 PM
I am having the same problem. I think 5 min. of sawing is more than any game should make you do. I like you even changed players. If you get the tooth off please let me know. I tried everything they suggested for you and nothing works. If you are doing the trial version, your time will run out before that tooth comes off.

[Post New]by Elfadunk on May 6, 13 4:34 AM
I got it to come off quickly when I switched to sawing it up and down. I still grabbed the tooth in the middle. (The animation still shows it going left to right, but you can see the saw getting deeper.)

[Post New]by Yenory on May 12, 13 4:34 PM
It only takes a few seconds once you figure it out. I too was getting frustrated, then I decided to rapidly move it back and forth as quick as I could using my touchpad instead of my mouse and suddenly I saw the saw moving deeper into the tooth, Then it popped off. It does take over a hundred saw movements but try this way and see if it helps!

[Post New]by rockydellrd on May 13, 13 12:32 AM
Moving the cursor up and down works the best, I tried all suggestions and up and down did work.

[Post New]by danaseeker on May 16, 13 1:32 PM
Thank you everyone!!!! Finally got the tooth off, did a combination of up and down and back and forth, after quite a few times I could see the saw going deeper. Yeah Now I can continue with the game!!!

Go to: