Gram2Skmp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

light incense

[Post New]by Gram2Skmp on Apr 9, 11 6:44 PM
In level 19 I can't figure out how to "light incense". Can anyone tell me?

Gram2Skmp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:light incense

[Post New]by Gram2Skmp on Apr 9, 11 9:04 PM
I have been stuck on this scene for hours and can't get past it to continue the game. NOTHING works ! ! ! Please, someone tell me what I'm doing wrong. I can not see what I need to pick up to put on the scale. I've even tried redoing the whole sequence, but this one "light incense" is always one of the things I need to do, and I can't get past it.

Gram2Skmp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Gram2Skmp on Apr 10, 11 11:51 AM
Hasn't ANYONE else had this problem? I've replayed this scene 5 times and can't get past it so I can finish the game. I'm really getting upset. I've purchased the game and can't play it.

myid39
Clownfish
Clownfish
727 Posts

[Post New]by myid39 on Apr 10, 11 12:45 PM
Sorry I can't help other than to keep this alive.

Gram2Skmp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Gram2Skmp on Apr 12, 11 12:11 PM
It's still me trying to get an answer to my original question. I've uninstalled this game and reinstalled it thinking maybe there was a glitch in the version I had. I thought I'd start all over from the beginning - BUT GUESS WHAT ? - when I started to play it again I'm RIGHT BACK WHERE I WAS IN THE FIRST PLACE IN THE SAME SCENE ASKING ME FOR THE SAME ACTION - "PLACE INCENSE".

I have purchased 69 games from Big Fish and I've NEVER had a problem like this before. Perhaps its time for me to stop "playing games" and do something else with my spare time.

icemaidenq
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by icemaidenq on Apr 17, 11 5:49 PM
I am stuck here also - I thought we had to drag the incense to the scale - but I can't click on anything. Frustrating! Anyone out there helpl?

icemaidenq
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by icemaidenq on Apr 17, 11 6:19 PM
OK - found the answer. There is a match right under the scale - very hard to see - along the shelf edge. You grab that and then put it on the incense.

kadee277
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kadee277 on Sep 10, 11 6:43 AM
wow finally someone with good eye sight thank you my favorite game.

Go to: