jellow10
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

Daily Deal

[Post New]by jellow10 on Apr 9, 11 8:38 PM
I hesitated to D/L this game because I'm not real fond of the bubble types, and after playing about 15 minutes I was talking to my computer and ready to tear my hair out. However, I continued playing because there were so many rave reviews and I wondered why I just wasn't "getting" this game. There are things I like about it: graphics are great, music is pleasant, Igor is funny; but initially I was so annoyed because everytime I'd find something to fill in a bubble, there would be 5 more things to find. It was never ending. And I didn't think some things were that easy to see. And the hint fills slowly. So I quit playing with 13 minutes left.

Now it's close to bedtime and I decided to play the last 13 minutes to make up my mind. All of sudden everything seemed to click and I found myself enjoying the game. What really helped was when I discovered that each item in the bubble was identified if I moused over. That made it much easier to put a name to the object I was looking for. So, believe it or not, I'm going to buy this game! Go figure.

rosebud477
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Daily Deal

[Post New]by rosebud477 on Apr 10, 11 10:17 AM
The price was right and after playing it for a while it was a buy for me.

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

Re:Daily Deal

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Aug 28, 11 10:00 PM
The price is right, the graphics are sharp and clear,its takes place in bright daylight, and it is a nice long game.Many hidden objects some in parts. Whats not to like.Well I started out having fun then about two thirds of the way through I found myself constantly checking the walkthrough not for help but to see how much longer I had to keep doing the same tedious thing over and over again.For those of you who enjoy an almost straight hidden object with a few puzzles thrown in this is the game for you.Those who like more of an adventure look elsewhere. I did finish the game but in many breaks just on principle after all I paid for it saw it through and then deleted it never to be seen again.

Go to: