Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

Thank you for a free game

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Apr 10, 11 7:51 AM
Well, I actually managed to finish the game in the demo hour. So thanks BF for a free game .

Not that I would buy this game anyway...I found the graphics to be quite bad, very washed out and scenes were partly very dark. The items on the list were sometimes rather unrecognizable to me which didn't help either. And to me towards the end of the game the graphics were going from bad to worse.So that's something the devs really have to work on.

I found the instructions to some of the mini games a bit confusing and they have all been used before.

The music was ok, and the hints refilled at a reasonable time.
I think that's all the good things I can come up with right now.

I wouldn't even go for this game as a DD.

Re:Thank you for a free game

[Post New]by huien01 on Apr 10, 11 9:06 AM
I concur. Finished the game in less than 40 mins, and I even had time to watch all the cutscenes in full! The graphics were alright for me, but then, I have a huge super bright screen. The storyline is consistent, and I liked that I wasn't asked to find many things that are incongruous to the location and timeline. Apart from that, I wouldn't buy it even if I hadn't finished it in the time given.

Teb18
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Teb18 on Apr 10, 11 10:03 AM
How many chapters were there in total? I got to 9.

mel77
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by mel77 on Apr 10, 11 2:48 PM
You know, I was a little skeptical when people said they actually finished within the demo, but I have to agree.. I didn't skip any puzzles (I did skip through the limited text when available) and I consider myself to be an average to fast player. I finished all 9 chapters and the epilogue, etc. with 3 minutes to spare.

So...yup..thanks for the free game BF...

Edited on 04/10/2011 at 2:49:25 PM PST

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Apr 10, 11 3:00 PM
And thank you folks for starting this thread. I wasn't impressed by the graphics when I was looking at the game page, and if some of you were able to finish the game in the trial time - well, there are lots of other games here to spend my money on.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Apr 10, 11 4:13 PM
Definitely 9 chapters plus intro and end scene.

Go to: