elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

Map gem problem? Glitch?

[Post New]by elizaew on Apr 10, 11 8:35 AM
For those levels where I couldn't finish in time even to get a blue gem, I have a dull pewter/iron gem on the map. When I go back to replay the level and finally make at least the blue - the map gem doesn't change to the blue! It stays the dull pewter color. This is really disappointing. Is it a glitch?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Map gem problem? Glitch?

[Post New]by robin94122 on Apr 16, 11 9:54 AM
elizaew wrote:For those levels where I couldn't finish in time even to get a blue gem, I have a dull pewter/iron gem on the map. When I go back to replay the level and finally make at least the blue - the map gem doesn't change to the blue! It stays the dull pewter color. This is really disappointing. Is it a glitch?

As far as I can tell, you can go back and replay earlier levels and get a higher recorded result (gray, blue, or green)--but only if you've never completed the final level.

Once you've completed the final level (at any color), you can still go back and replay earlier levels and the level summary screen at the end will show you what color you should earn--but the game won't record it.

So I don't think it's a glitch, it's just the way the game was designed.

I ended up starting over as a new player, and that time I was able to eventually get all green map gems, but I didn't even start the final level until I'd turned all the other ones green.

Robin

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

Re:Map gem problem? Glitch?

[Post New]by elizaew on Apr 22, 11 10:11 AM
Thanks for the info Robin - I guess I'llgo back and start over. Ironically, I found the final level really easy. BUt many of the 20s and 30s were really really hard for me.

dove947
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by dove947 on May 1, 11 6:26 PM
I'm having the same problem with level 13. I have a gray gem, but when I replay it and get blue, it still shows gray and I haven't even finished half the game! Very frustrating. I don't think there is a way to get green on that level!!!!

[Post New]by aliliaquat on Apr 16, 12 11:56 PM
i have some problems in this days i don't know how solve it....

Go to: