bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Ed! April 8, 2011

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 10, 11 9:56 AM
We have a new version of Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition available now. This new version of the game fixes the following:

-Bonus content will remain open after being completed so that it can be replayed without having to also replay the main game.

-In one of the Hidden Object scenes the Pill item is no longer covered by the Yin-Yang item.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Ed! April 8, 20

[Post New]by care___916 on Apr 12, 11 3:09 AM
When we get updates it would help me is we could get more info on the fixes or briefly advise info on the fixes.

I just want to make sure it addresses the issues I am having probs with.

I understand we dont need all the technical info.

Thanks

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Ed! April 8, 20

[Post New]by pgillenw on Apr 19, 11 4:19 PM
When oh when might we expect a version of Gravely Silent to play on Win 7 64-bit OS? Please make it so.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 19, 11 5:18 PM
Hi pgillenw!

I've just responded to your other post here, but I wanted to make a mention in this thread as well that we've been able to get Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock Collector's Edition to play on a Windows 7 64 bit system without issue, so if the trouble persists for you, please be sure to contact our Customer Support team for technical assistance.

Customer Support can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by Whatvoices on Jun 18, 11 4:50 AM
I'm having trouble with the boars tooth. I clicked on two of them then only one came up in my inventory. I tried to put it int he boar and still there is only one tooth. When I go back to the dragon, I can't see his mouth anymore to see if it dropped. Do I have to restart the game?

Go to: