phantasmat-help

[Post New]by susun420 on Apr 10, 11 2:15 PM
I am trying to find the crowbar at the lodge so I can get the key from the pet store. I already did the cross in the gravestone at the cemetary. no luck. I can't find it anywhere. Could someone please help me out so I can finish this game please.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:phantasmat-help

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 10, 11 3:14 PM
Hi susun420!

I've found the following posts in the Phantasam game problem thread that I think may help:

larrynkathy wrote:I am having a bit of trouble getting one last key. I have them all except the one in the pet store. It says to use the crowbar. I think i had it at one time but not now. I cant find it anywhere. I did the walkthrough and its not where it should be. Somebody Heeeeelp!!!! Thanks

rtrooney wrote:You may be confusing the lodge with the H0 screen neer the lodge. It's on the right just after you exit the boat. If memory serves, that's where the crowbar is found...not in the lodge proper.

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "crowbar" and all the posts that have the word "crowbar" in them will show up!

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 10, 11 6:50 PM
Hi susun420,
There is an H0 scene by the window in the lodge when you first enter it. It is to the left of the piano. You will do a scene there before playing the piano and then after as you are leaving the lodge. The crowbar is in the 2nd H0 scene there.

[Post New]by susun420 on Apr 13, 11 1:57 PM
I've done the scene by the window and the crypt and outside where you put the cross in the headstone and still no crowbar. I give up..... I can't find it anywhere.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 13, 11 4:37 PM
Hi susun,
Did you do the H0 scene by the window after doing the crypt puzzle? That's where the crowbar can be found. Sometimes the sparklies are not real bright there and you can easily miss it .

Edited on 04/13/2011 at 4:38:29 PM PST

Go to: