Titanic promo postcard "free Game" to give to someone

[Post New]by imp1962 on Dec 18, 08 12:22 PM
How do you load this once you receceive a card like this I have been at it for HOURS and can't get to work,Anybody know anything about these postcards from BigFish with free titanic search game? PLEASE help Thank you
Elona

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Titanic promo postcard "free Game" to give to someone

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 18, 08 1:46 PM
I would love to help, but I have not received one- What does it say?

[Post New]by imp1962 on Dec 18, 08 3:28 PM
It says for being a longtime cust. that they are sending me h/ex/titanic already paid for to put a stamp on and send to a friend which i did and she has been driven NUTS trying to get to work I wish I copied the p/card to walk her though but didn't because it sounded so simple and now I am hearing BIG TIME Bi------ about her telling me it wont work after spending hours trying to install and activate there was no 3 code and as i remember said to go to your acct.(her)d/load and put already paid for in and done.Do you have any suggestions I can give to her so as i and B/fish don't look like S---.I have been dealing with them 4 years and never had an issue that wasn't taking care of in a day or 2.

Thank You
astondb5

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 18, 08 4:16 PM
I'm sorry she is having so much trouble. She should really contact tech support. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Sorry I was not more help.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Dec 27, 08 9:07 PM
I got the card, the instructions are:

1. Visit bigfishgames, etc. /titanic (can't post links here just add the /titanic at the end of the site URL).

2. Hit the "Buy Now" button

3. Log in or create a new account

4. Use the coupon Code by 3/1/09

Then under that is a coupon code to use, I won't give it here.

I see that your question was made a while back so I don't know if that game was ever downloaded with success for your friend. Could be the McAfee problem discussed elsewhere on the boards that cause a problem.

I hope that the problem was resolved and your friend got the game.

Go to: