bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Novel forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 11, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Mystery Novel forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Novel players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Memonk
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Novel forum

[Post New]by Memonk on Apr 11, 11 8:47 AM
Thank you BFG's. Just a comment - people this is just a game. Opinions about issues you believe in should be kept to yourself. And this is not a personal communication outlet for other things, just as it relates to the games.

valeriepres
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by valeriepres on Apr 12, 11 4:56 AM
I am stuck on this game already. Is there a walkthrough to it to help me?

Diane6648
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Diane6648 on Apr 12, 11 6:39 AM
I am also already stuck and waiting for the walkthrough.

kwcoburn
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by kwcoburn on Apr 12, 11 1:28 PM
Not happy with this game. The trial version re-arranged all the icons on my screen as if it had set the wrong screen width and height. Will not purchase.

[Post New]by 5chayes on Apr 12, 11 1:33 PM
Thanks to the someone for telling me where the rope was. .
I'm still stuck. I have nothing in inventory. I still need to find some acid to eat the chain. Oh, and the gear, key and I think a valve stem.
I had to look up the word besom; made it much easier to find the object. Yes, and I enjoyed finding the money box even though "we" know what it's really called.
Everybody is right. Where is the walkthrough? I don't always rely on them; but sometimes.......

[Post New]by rvb1118 on Apr 12, 11 4:55 PM
Go to the Police Station and click on the flower pot by the window. Click on the flower. A bottle of acid will fall out.

[Post New]by 1corvette on Apr 12, 11 7:38 PM
hope im in the right place for this i need help with mystery novel. Ive made it to the island. searched everywhere i have the sythe lighter and file i cant use them anywhere the hint just says he cant do anything. HELP HELP PLEASE

lpslov37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by lpslov37 on Apr 12, 11 7:54 PM
I also lost the 5th. idol and i am stuck, unable to finish, guess will have to wait for the walkthrough. Stupid game, sorry i already bought it.

valeriepres
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by valeriepres on Apr 13, 11 7:32 AM
I can't get further than the tree that needs sawing outside the police station. Where do I find the saw.

valeriepres
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by valeriepres on Apr 13, 11 10:11 AM
1corvette wrote:hope im in the right place for this i need help with mystery novel. Ive made it to the island. searched everywhere i have the sythe lighter and file i cant use them anywhere the hint just says he cant do anything. HELP HELP PLEASE

Can you please help me? You have obviously made it further than me. Where do I find the saw to cut the tree. How do I open the chest in the garden? How do I enter the door that says "Its resisting"?? Please help me

Diane6648
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Diane6648 on Apr 14, 11 9:03 AM
I finished it!!!!!! YAY and with no walkthrough......

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 14, 11 9:23 AM
valeriepres wrote:I can't get further than the tree that needs sawing outside the police station. Where do I find the saw.

Hi valeriepres!

I've found some tips in this thread that will hopefully help to keep your adventure going:

Where do I get something to cut the tree?

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "chest" and all the posts that have the word "chest" in them will show up!

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by paucat on Apr 15, 11 6:15 AM
where do you put the idols stuck

[Post New]by peruccc on Apr 16, 11 1:57 PM
valeriepres wrote:I am stuck on this game already. Is there a walkthrough to it to help me?

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by jdelbove on Apr 17, 11 6:19 AM
I only need one more idol for the door but have nothing in my inventory and every place I go, he says the same stupid thing! "I have no business here at all".

Needless to say, I am stuck and can't go any further. I'm sorry now that I BOUGHT this game.

Any help would be great.

Thanks......JoAnne

[Post New]by rob0032luc on Apr 17, 11 7:47 AM
tell me where is the rope for the bridge ?

Where is the walkthrough?

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by jdelbove on Apr 17, 11 9:45 AM
I don't think there IS a walkthrough for this. If there is, I couldn't find it and Lord knows, I could use it.

missnurse
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by missnurse on Apr 19, 11 6:38 PM
OK I did well till now, a rope a rope my kingdom for a rope!!!

Novella2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Novella2 on May 2, 11 8:32 AM
I just started the demo, put the medallion together (the pieces stay in place). Nothing happens. When I exit out, the medallion is in pieces again. Any help? Thanks.

Go to: