me too no walkthrough no buy

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:walkthrough

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 11, 11 1:48 AM
Hi there both of you,
If you have a problem or are stuck in this game, try posting a question in this forum to seek help.
I haven't played it yet myself, but others should be able to help you if you make the question clear by the name of your post and give a clear description of your problem.
The Games Forums were originally set up with this in mind well before WTs were available and were fun to be a part of.
I'm sure someone will offer you assistance.
Cheers.

clutchola
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by clutchola on Apr 11, 11 2:09 AM
You know what? It isn't so much the help that a walkthrough gives, though that is a large part of it, it's that it shows the length of the game. I for one have been terribly burned when I've bought a game with no WT and it lasts only ten minutes more than the free hour!

BP532
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by BP532 on Apr 11, 11 2:12 AM
It is never a good sign when there is no walkthrough!

[Post New]by BF_Fanatic on Apr 11, 11 2:56 AM
Couldn't agree more. Forums are fun but you have to wait until someone who knows the answer to your problem logs on! Not fun when you are in the middle of a game. I have found walkthroughs on (removed by moderator) (and (removed by moderator)) when they are not on Big Fish so all is not lost people!

Edited on 04/11/2011 at 9:35:41 AM PST

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Apr 11, 11 6:19 AM
Since this is a TGT and therefor not officially released yet there won't be a walk through available anywhere else. The earliest will be tomorrow.

kinget
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by kinget on Apr 11, 11 6:59 AM
It's easy for me - no walkthrough, no buy. I guess I'll wait till tomorrow and see what's what before I try it.
I also miss the sidebar with similar games. I don't need to see graphics for a game they're trying to sell me - a list of popular ones gets me to buy more!

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Apr 11, 11 7:30 AM
I too use the walkthrough mainly to see how long the game is. If no walkthrough, I do not buy the game.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 11, 11 8:40 AM
kinget wrote:<snip>I also miss the sidebar with similar games. I don't need to see graphics for a game they're trying to sell me - a list of popular ones gets me to buy more!
The similar games "sidebar" is now at the bottom of the page for me using FireFox.

kcrosley2
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by kcrosley2 on Apr 11, 11 8:52 AM
grandma also need walkthrough won't buy without

[Post New]by efembe123 on Apr 11, 11 11:37 AM
PLEEZZZZ CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET INTO THE MAYORS HOUSE, HAVE BEEN IN THROUGH BY DIGGING THE GROUND, BUT NOW CAN'T GET BACK IN.

AJuk1977
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by AJuk1977 on Apr 11, 11 11:41 AM
efembe123 wrote:PLEEZZZZ CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET INTO THE MAYORS HOUSE, HAVE BEEN IN THROUGH BY DIGGING THE GROUND, BUT NOW CAN'T GET BACK IN.

Click to the left of the front door, so that you climb through the window!

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Apr 11, 11 2:41 PM
I thought I would need the walkthrough but found that if I used the hint button & was patient that I could do the game. It is slow going because you have to go back & forward a lot of time. Hint button takes a lot of time.

judy_small
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by judy_small on Apr 11, 11 3:15 PM
hi my fellow fishes iam so glad to learn iam not the only one in the pond to relay on wts. i think its great we have such a thing . but remember when we didnt, the games seem to last so much longer we had to work alot harder to find all the answers . i dont no but some times there is alot to be said for the good ole days . any way just wanted to say hello and happy gaming to all.

[Post New]by PJGraybill on Apr 11, 11 6:18 PM
I love the walkthroughs, When i'm stuck on something & need help. I'm stuck on mystery novel & I don't have a wt.

I cannot find the part & the gas for the boat. I went back through every place & I come up empty. PLEASE HELP......

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Apr 11, 11 8:27 PM
Micha1234 wrote:Since this is a TGT and therefor not officially released yet there won't be a walk through available anywhere else. The earliest will be tomorrow.

Actually it's only a TGT on big fish... doesn't mean the game hasn't been officially released yet... only means it hasn't been officially released to non-club members HERE. Some games (probably those produced by big fish) will be both new and a tgt here but not all. Most are released elsewhere first at least through the devs. Not sure about this game specifically. I haven't searched for a walkthru but you could try googling the game name and walkthru and see what comes up.

kidzz3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by kidzz3 on Apr 12, 11 1:26 AM
PJGraybill wrote:I love the walkthroughs, When i'm stuck on something & need help. I'm stuck on mystery novel & I don't have a wt.

I cannot find the part & the gas for the boat. I went back through every place & I come up empty. PLEASE HELP......

You'll find the gas in the police station. It's in the cell on the right. You'll need to move the truck on the ferry first so that you can gain the metal file. You'll use that to saw through the bars on the jail cell.

All the parts you need to fix the engine are right there on the graphic of the engine. They aren't real obvious though, so you'll have to click around to figure out what you need and where it goes.

kinget
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by kinget on Apr 12, 11 9:53 AM
mcurty wrote:
kinget wrote:<snip>I also miss the sidebar with similar games. I don't need to see graphics for a game they're trying to sell me - a list of popular ones gets me to buy more!
The similar games "sidebar" is now at the bottom of the page for me using FireFox.

Thanks for the tip!
I see them now, but I'm not scrolling down to see them on every game, so I still won't be seeing more games I might buy just so the graphics at the top can be symmetrical. I scroll down just to the link to the forum so I can check out other people's comments before I buy. But then, I don't look at ads in newspapers and magazines either!

fraziely
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by fraziely on Apr 16, 11 11:35 PM
By the way, what is a TGT?

Thx!

Go to: