jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Where do I get something to cut the tree?

[Post New]by jramme on Apr 11, 11 8:05 AM
I need to cut the tree to get thru the street, but cannot find anything. Every where I go I am told I have no business there. What do I do?

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

Re:Where do I get something to cut the tree?

[Post New]by goeash on Apr 11, 11 8:10 AM
Hi - I haven't played this game, but have you tried clicking on "All Game Forums" and scrolling down to your game? You will probably find a walkthrough there - if not, let me know and I will pm you with a good walkthrough web site.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Apr 11, 11 8:29 AM
jramme wrote:I need to cut the tree to get thru the street, but cannot find anything. Every where I go I am told I have no business there. What do I do?

You will find a chain saw in one of the H0 scenes

ringa48801
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by ringa48801 on Apr 11, 11 8:51 AM
you need to get a pair of gloves first then you can go back to the dock and pick up the chainsaw and use it on the limb for the wire

ringa48801
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by ringa48801 on Apr 11, 11 8:52 AM
you need to get a pair of gloves first then you can go back to the dock and pick up the chainsaw and use it on the limb for the wire this is for after you get to the island and I think you get a saw for the tree in the middle of the street

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Apr 11, 11 9:11 AM
ringa48801 wrote:you need to get a pair of gloves first then you can go back to the dock and pick up the chainsaw and use it on the limb for the wire this is for after you get to the island and I think you get a saw for the tree in the middle of the street

Hi. You cannot get to the island until AFTER you get past the tree. You may be mixing this up with the tree you mentioned with the wire that is on the island?

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by jramme on Apr 11, 11 1:25 PM
jramme wrote:I need to cut the tree to get thru the street, but cannot find anything. Every where I go I am told I have no business there. What do I do?

I am talking about the tree in the street, not on the island. After you are finished in the mayors office and at the police, there is a tree on the street that you cannot get past. And I cannot find anyplace else to go. If you have gotten to the island, then you have already done this tree. HELP plz. How did you get past it?

[Post New]by nance0303 on Apr 12, 11 7:53 AM
jramme wrote:

I am talking about the tree in the street, not on the island. After you are finished in the mayors office and at the police, there is a tree on the street that you cannot get past. And I cannot find anyplace else to go. If you have gotten to the island, then you have already done this tree. HELP plz. How did you get past it?

I got the chainsaw in one of the **** scenes. Forgive my not writing that specific area down, but you've only the home, police station and the mayor's house to check for **** scenes. Good luck! Should I remember the specifics, I'll come back and relate that to you.

Go to: