bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 10, 18 5:26 PM
Hello Hartbelle,

I'm really sorry that Gummy Drop! won't open on your iPad. Please email our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be equipped with tools that will allow them to investigate what's happening in depth. Thank you so much for your patience. If there are any remaining questions, don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Biglabmama on Mar 12, 18 2:45 AM
I updated mgummy drop over the weekend on my iPad but I haven't been able to open since. It starts to open but before it can open it just takes me back to the app. It doesn't open. I tried deleting app and reinstall but not working. Help

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Mar 12, 18 3:37 AM
Using the second Milan update for iOS. Yesterday (after the update) I was able to accept a gift from my mail envelope and send a requested life. This morning it crashed every time I tapped the envelope. After far too many crashes, I tried logging out of Facebook and back in again, which worked. But I'd rather not have to do that once a day.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 13, 18 9:56 AM
Hello Biglabmama and lordkalvan,

Before I start, thank you both for your time, and welcome to the forums Biglabmama! I'm sorry to hear that the game seems to be encountering more issues after that last update. It sounds like some troubleshooting has been performed and either it worked, but takes significant time, or the game continues to not open despite that troubleshooting.

In this case, I recommend getting in touch with our Gummy Drop! Support Team since it sounds like this occurred after installing an update. If you haven't already, please also provide details about the device being played on, such as the model, type, and operating system version it is running. Thank you for your patience while working with our teams and for helping our investigation.

Thank you all for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by musicjs on Mar 14, 18 11:38 AM
My Marathon won't open. I did build the bridge and the Marathon starts on the other side. I even restarted my phone.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 14, 18 12:46 PM
Hello musicjs,

I'm really sorry the Marathon Event is opening. It sounds like the event has opened, so let's see what we can do to fix this.

Sometimes adjusting or checking Gummy Drop!'s connection can help the game load more easily. Please try the suggestions in the help article below:

Connection Issues

If the Marathon Event still can't be played, please email our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be able to provide further assistance.

Thanks for your patience. The Moderation Team is always available to answer questions via PM, so don't hesitate to reach out if the need arises.

bfgBeruna

Porjoe
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

sound sometimes yes... sometimes not ??

[Post New]by Porjoe on Mar 19, 18 4:29 PM
Gummy is acting weird with sound. Sometimes it starts up WITH sound and other times without sound.
When it's working, it's fine until I happen to set it down and the screen times out. When I come back and hit the ipad's start button. Gummy is there but without sound.
my ipad pro appears to have sound at all times with other apps and this only started about a month ago.
Is there some rhyme or reason and to why it has sound only sometime??
Is Apple's IOS messing with us???
Suggestions? Ideas??
Thanks

[Post New]by vikaskundu on Mar 20, 18 3:11 AM
Gummy Drop! is constantly crashing upon my upgrade to Android Oreo on my Note 8. Please help.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 20, 18 10:39 AM
Hello PorJoe and vikaskundu,

Thank you both for your time and for letting us know about issues being experienced while playing on the mobile version of Gummy Drop!

Porjoe, I'm sorry to hear that the sound seems to be going in and out while playing on that specific device. There could be a few reasons why this is happening, and I just wanted to offer some suggestions to try. The first thing I recommend is closing down any background apps or open programs running on the device while playing Gummy Drop!. You can also accomplish this by completely turning the device off and back on before trying to play the game. This could help with issues where the game's sound doesn't continue after the device goes on standby.

If the sound still cuts out at times after trying those suggestions, I recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with a description of the device seeing the issue such as the type, model, and operating system being run on it. It would also help our teams to note any steps you've already tried. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

vikaskundu, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that after updating the Android operating system that the game isn't loading appropriately. For this, I recommend seeing if our suggested steps are able to assist below:

Crashing, freezing, game won't open

If you've already tried some of these steps and there hasn't been a change, or if you'd like further assistance, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with details of what you have experienced, including the device type and model, as well as the operating system being used. It would also help to provide any steps you've already tried, so our Reps can avoid providing any suggestions that have already been tried. Thank you for your patience. Our Reps will be sure to get back in touch as soon as they possibly can.

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Dredmond on Mar 20, 18 1:48 PM
When playing levels that are timed or brown clouds. If you do well on a move sometimes you /the game gives you exclamation that you did well and it blocks view so you miss moves or run out of time . Happens often, frustrating because it is usually a hard level. Please take them off. I don't need kudos!

Edited on 03/20/2018 at 1:59:58 PM PST

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Mar 20, 18 2:01 PM
Hi Dredmond,

Although this is not a tech issue it has been frustrating many players many times and has been requested by many to have the banners removed especially on timed levels or levels with sand and sand generators. Just recently the devs actually reduced the resources required in many difficult cities and this also was complained about many times so maybe just maybe if the devs would like to reward us for loyalty of playing GD and they will remove the banners in a future update. Let's hope someone is listening.

Best regards
Glitter

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 20, 18 4:33 PM
Hello Dredmond and glitter2goldfish,

I'll be sure to pass this feedback regarding timed levels and the congratulatory messages that occur sometimes to the right teams for their consideration. Thank you for being sure to let us know what would make the game better for you, and I know that they'll be sure to discuss this as they discuss future iterations of the game.

Thank you as well for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

djsatane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by djsatane on Mar 20, 18 11:54 PM
since mar 20 gummy drop is crashing when i click to open envelope that shows gifts and requests, only way i can get it to work is to log out and log back in to fb in game, but after i exit game and play later it begins to crash again when clicking envelop, this issue never happened before in 2 years of playing.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Mar 21, 18 9:43 AM
Hello djsatane,

I'm sorry Gummy Drop! crashes when you click on the envelope. Let's see what we can do to fix this.

Please set your mobile device to Airplane Mode. Then try opening the envelope. This should keep the game from crashing, and you can turn Airplane Mode off once the envelope has been opened.

Thanks so much for your patience. Email our Gummy Drop! Support Team if the game still crashes when the envelope is opened in Airplane Mode. They'll be able to provide more assistance.

You're always welcome to PM me or another moderator, too, if new questions arise in the future. Until then, happy gaming!

bfgBeruna

djsatane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by djsatane on Mar 21, 18 5:28 PM
bfgBeruna wrote:Hello djsatane,

I'm sorry Gummy Drop! crashes when you click on the envelope. Let's see what we can do to fix this.

Please set your mobile device to Airplane Mode. Then try opening the envelope. This should keep the game from crashing, and you can turn Airplane Mode off once the envelope has been opened.

Thanks so much for your patience. Email our <a href="https://gummydrop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/115000527227">Gummy Drop! Support Team</a> if the game still crashes when the envelope is opened in Airplane Mode. They'll be able to provide more assistance.

You're always welcome to PM me or another <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672144.page">moderator</a>, too, if new questions arise in the future. Until then, happy gaming!

bfgBeruna

I have tried this but it does not help. Only way i can click envelope without crashing is to logout from facebook and then log back in the game. One interesting bit is when i click to logout from facebook in game the signing out page keeps waiting with message "disconnecting" and it never ends, closing game is only way, then when irestart game and login to fb in game i can use envelope for about hour after which it will start crashing again.

Edited on 03/21/2018 at 6:38:31 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Mar 22, 18 1:38 PM
Hi djsatane,

Thank you so much for the update. I'd like to respectfully request that a message be sent to our Gummy Drop! Support Team with the workaround you've discovered so we can best investigate what could be causing this to happen. I'll pass along the message as well, but a message to our Support team would also be great since it will contain additional details helpful for researching issues.

If you have any questions about this, please PM one of our active Moderators. We'll be happy to help out. Have a great day!

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by Jessicaoklahoma on Mar 22, 18 10:10 PM
I played New York. Built the Brooklyn Bridge but none of the levels loaded. It took my resources to build it though. Any tips on how to get passed this ? Oh and I got all the dollar bills required

djsatane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by djsatane on Mar 23, 18 2:22 AM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hi djsatane,

Thank you so much for the update. I'd like to respectfully request that a message be sent to our <a href="https://gummydrop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002183188">Gummy Drop! Support Team</a> with the workaround you've discovered so we can best investigate what could be causing this to happen. I'll pass along the message as well, but a message to our Support team would also be great since it will contain additional details helpful for researching issues.

If you have any questions about this, please PM one of our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672144.page">active Moderators</a>. We'll be happy to help out. Have a great day!

bfgArinelle

Thanks I have opened a ticket, currently I have to logout, close game(stuck on loging out) and re login to fb every hour or less when envelope starts to crash when trying to accept gifts.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 27, 18 2:47 PM
Hello djsatane and Jessicaoklahoma,

Thank you for your patience and for taking the time to let us know what you're experiencing and/or updates to what you've reported.

djsatane, I hope our Reps were able to assist with what you are experiencing. Don't hesitate to reply directly to the response you were provided should you need to report further issues or if the steps provided don't seem to help.

Jessicaoklahoma, I'm sorry to hear that the Brooklyn Bridge didn't appear when expected. In this case, since you've obtained all the dollar bills requested, find and interact with the non-player character who requested those dollars from you. Providing those items to them will reveal the next levels to play through.

I hope that was able to help out, but if you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with what you are experiencing and, if able, a screenshot of what you are seeing on your game. It would also help to provide your User ID, so our teams can work with the appropriate account more rapidly.

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope this was helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Ladyluvsgames on Mar 30, 18 6:52 PM
Starting today, I am unable to play this game. It was fine last night, but this morning, it crashes sometimes as soon as I click on the "play" button, or as late as when I click on the city" (Paris) button, and dumps me back to the desktop. I get a long error message, which I don't know how to upload here. I have rebooted a number of times, and I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game. I am playing on a new computer with Windows 10, and I have all the latest drivers and am up to date with all updates. The game works fine on my Android tablet.

Go to: