Senior Citizens sign in!!

nlphouston
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Senior Citizens sign in!!

[Post New]by nlphouston on Nov 30, 17 7:38 AM
Thanks Loonz, doubt I would have noticed it!

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Nov 30, 17 11:11 AM
Hey there Loonz111,

I just checked Tokyo level 83 and I have a huge green check mark there so I guess I notice the box prior....of course I don't remember what it rewarded me at the time but assume it was the 3 kite boosts you mention. It was worth the double check though because when you alerted us to the dog at the end of level 110 a robot came down and I did receive the 15 green gems. I encourage all players to check out both level 83 and 110 if you have not already done so. Thanks Loonz111.

Best regards
Glitter

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Nov 30, 17 11:25 AM
Thanks Loonz - I had missed the box with the 3 kites even though I had done Tokyo 100% supposedly

kailuaauntie
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by kailuaauntie on Nov 30, 17 11:59 AM
I had also finished Tokyo, but had the box with the kites. Hmmm—wonder if we’ll get a surprise in SFO sometime soon?

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Nov 30, 17 12:02 PM
Hey anybody,

Just curious if this is only for mobile versions. Did anyone have a big green check at the end of level 83. Or did anyone get a big green check mark after opening the box after level 83????

Best regards
Glitter

Gummynut
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Gummynut on Nov 30, 17 1:09 PM
Mobile version here too. I tapped the box, got 3 kites as well. Also got the big green check mark after opening..

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Nov 30, 17 2:10 PM
Gosh, most of us must have overlooked that, I just checked, the box was there and I too got 3 kites. Good spotting Loonz.

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Nov 30, 17 2:25 PM
I've just collected my 3 kites too. Thanks folks. I'm sure it couldn't have been there when I completed Tokyo.

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Nov 30, 17 2:53 PM
Hey folks,

I am positive the box was not there when I completed Tokyo 100% along time ago. Further to that I doubled checked every city when we were alerted about the dog and robot and 15 green gems reward at the end of level 110 just to see if anything else was missed. I play on a PC so I suspect with the recent update on November 21 to mobile versions this box appeared at that time because I have the proverbial green check mark at level 83 and no box. Sigh.... not sure what is going on. Probably just put there for mobile versions with new update as I can not believe everyone would have missed that previously.

Best regards
Glitter

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Dec 1, 17 1:34 AM
I am on mobile and I am sure I completed Tokio. After the earlier surprises in Sydney (after a previous update) I revisited each city and looked closely if I could find more. And regarding the dog offering 15 greens for collecting 10 items on levels 111 to 120, I completely finished those levels, but it now says I only have 7 out of 10. I can’t find them now, but have read posts of people complaining about it. Something spooky going on

ETA: lol, I just checked other new posts on the forum, there are several complaints about those rewards not showing. Strange thing is, in my case I finished Tokio a long time ago, and it seams to affect new players.

Edited on 12/01/2017 at 1:40:03 AM PST

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Dec 1, 17 6:14 AM
Just found the box and collected the 3 kites and got the check mark too. I am 100 percent positive that the box is new and was not there when I completed Tokyo two years ago. Lets look for more new Easter eggs.

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Dec 1, 17 8:20 AM
Okay PC players,

Now I am totally convinced this was added for mobile players only with the most recent update on November 21. I did not get it at all so PC players will not find the box if you have completed Tokyo already.

Best regards
Glitter

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Dec 2, 17 6:55 PM
Tokyo again - just found the box near level 24 which had 400 airpoints in it. It certainly wasn’t there when I completed 100% ages ago.

famvir3
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by famvir3 on Dec 2, 17 9:26 PM
Wow! Thanks T bird. I love free stuff. I got the kites and the travel points.

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Dec 3, 17 1:06 AM
Thanks a lot Trav
Tokyo is full of surprises !
With these 400 vouchers, I have now my 4000 vouchers on my Ipad and can choose a city permanently. Guess I'll go to Boston

Edited on 12/03/2017 at 1:11:05 AM PST

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Dec 3, 17 1:21 AM
Yes, thanks for pointing that out Trav. I got the points too, but I would gladly gift them to anyone who wants them as they are useless to me, but thats another discussion altogether. I am however aware that GD are being generous and nice to players by leaving these mystery boxes around. I too don't believe they were there before. I reckon what they are doing, is sort of like the way the old treasure chests used to appear WITHOUT internet connection, but by a timed sort of thing, that they must be hiding stuff at regular intervals for players to find. Maybe, they are keeping an eye out on this forum to see how fast we get onto a new one and maybe, if theres others in the game, they are laughing up their sleeves at us for being so slow to find them? Does that sound feasible? I do know if I were to find one, I would report it on here instantly so others can get them too. So everyone keep your eyes peeled for more, I reckon there will be more.

forgot to add, Marie, enjoy Boston. I actually REALLY like Copenhagen too though. But all the later cities were thoroughly good. Also enjoyable was Abu Dhabi. You have lots of good ones to choose from.

Edited on 12/03/2017 at 1:24:53 AM PST

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Dec 3, 17 2:17 AM
Oh MY GOODNESS, NEWS FLASH: Since my post a short while above, I have found a few real GOODIES. OK, I started off in Sydney shipping, and whilst doing that and working through cities, I had a good look around. Got to LA, to my surprise, I touched on a lady who was just below level 111/110, she gave me gold coins, but I was not quick enough to count how many were added to my stash, so I looked around further. Touched a man who was right next to 103-1, he gave me green gems, again, to quick to count them. THEN, I found another man with a helmet and shield next to 63, this time, I counted what was added and I got a WHOPPING 500 coins. Nothing else in LA I could find. I am still working my way through, but so far, not found anything else. Please post here if you guys find these as well. I think maybe, this is going to be something that happens randomly in different cities every now and then, maybe?????

Edited on 12/03/2017 at 2:18:55 AM PST

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Dec 3, 17 3:36 AM
Something weird is going on... the 500 coins from the lady at level 111/110 and the 25 geen gems from the man at 103-1 are the rewards for finishing the missions at the corresponding levels. I didn't do those and no matter how I click on them, they won't give up their prize. At level 63 I just see the tcked hh card that I used and no coin spending guy...

I got the goodies from Tokyo alright(thank you everyone), but then I finished that city 100%, which I definitely didn't in case of LA. Might that be it??

I would love to hear from you all how you fared!

PS I am playing on an Android tablet

Edited on 12/03/2017 at 3:37:46 AM PST

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Dec 3, 17 4:01 AM
globetrotter, you may well be right about something weird going on. Its strange that they gave up their prizes to me by just touching them, as I know that originally I did all the missions in LA and left nothing unclaimed, besides that, when you do the last bit of a 10 item mission and get the level out, you don't have to specifically claim the prize, it automatically gives it up to you anyway, I do not remember having to touch something or someone to get the prize. I am still working my way through the cities, it takes quite some time, but doing other things at the same time too. So far, not found anything else and am up to Siem Reap. Maybe try tapping the people twice?

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Dec 3, 17 5:26 AM
I'm having the same results as globetrotter. I haven't completed LA either and both the people referred to are visible but aren't giving up their goodies. Maybe there is an automatic refresh of rewards in completed cities but we weren'te aware of them.

Go to: