Opus1965
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

Missing One Acheivement

[Post New]by Opus1965 on Apr 11, 11 2:34 PM
I am missing one achievement, the Hermit one. Anyone know how to get it?

Edited on 04/11/2011 at 2:35:32 PM PST

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Missing One Acheivement

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 11, 11 3:12 PM
Hi Opus1965!

I've found a couple posts in the Last Survivor Achievement thread in the Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition Forum that may help. I'll include the parts about this award here:

kishimojun wrote:It says the hermit's mystery revealed. I got the rest of them. Any ideas how to get this one?
TIA

LadyReah wrote:You get this award in Chapter 3. Once you do the 3 ball puzzle and go downstairs you will find some newspaper clippings on the wall. Click on them.

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Apr 11, 11 9:08 PM
I am missing one achievement, too! The tutorial! How do I go back and get that???
Audrey

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Apr 12, 11 5:58 AM
Achievements are saved on each profile. Just restart the beginning of the game and replay chapter 1.

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Apr 13, 11 9:21 PM
vingilot wrote:Achievements are saved on each profile. Just restart the beginning of the game and replay chapter 1.

Nope, didn't work for me.
Audrey

[Post New]by Draco1017 on Apr 16, 11 10:07 PM
The only achievement I am missing is "The Loremaster" for receiving all other achievements. I have the SE game, finished it and did not skip any mini-games, but the "Runs Like Clockwork" achievement shows I only have 31/all complete? Anyone else have this happen??

[Post New]by hopfrog5085 on Apr 30, 11 6:09 AM
I finished it by playing the game again. I don't really know which one tipped the scales. Now, for the bad news. Even completing that one didn't give me "The Loremaster". I'm at a total loss as to how to complete another achievement when they are all showing as completed.

[Post New]by solenudo on Apr 30, 11 10:07 AM
Draco1017, same is happening to me... can anyone help? :'(

Edited on 04/30/2011 at 10:09:40 AM PST

[Post New]by emma425 on May 6, 11 12:16 PM
I'm missing the illeagle activities and then the lone master. for the tutorial you have to click yes when it ask's if you want help. If anybody could help me with this acheivement I'd be very greatfull

SR13
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by SR13 on May 31, 11 12:39 AM
Draco1017 wrote:The only achievement I am missing is "The Loremaster" for receiving all other achievements. I have the SE game, finished it and did not skip any mini-games, but the "Runs Like Clockwork" achievement shows I only have 31/all complete? Anyone else have this happen??

Me too! It's so annoying. I did all the mini games without skipping so I am at a loss as to what more I could have done. We was robbed!
Great game though in every way. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well done to all involved.
Thank you.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 5, 11 12:43 PM

I have the SE version of this game and I am missing the "Illegal Activities" award because I was never given the opportunity to investigate the corporation. After freeing Robert, it just went to a cut scene that eventually shows a scientist in prison.

Is the "Illegal Activities" gameplay and award part of the bonus play of the CE version of this game?

MEnr56

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 5, 11 2:16 PM
Hi MEnr56,

I'm not sure if this achievement is specific to the CE or if you can earn it in the SE as well, but I did find this tip over in the CE forum in a thread titled "Illegal Activities Achievement" :

Denny_71 wrote:If I remember correctly, you get that achievement in chapter 7 The Wilderness. Inside the hut there's a book laying on the fireplace. Whenever I clicked the book, the achievement appeared.

Hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Nov 5, 11 1:29 PM
I got the Illegal Activities achievement, but not loremaster - I had the same as Draco, played the whole thing without skipping a single mini-game and it still came up as '31/ all' and said the achievement was in progress. No fair! Great game though - I rarely play through a HOG twice in a row, but I did with this.

Go to: