hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

FINISHED YAY

[Post New]by hannah57 on Apr 11, 11 4:02 PM
It was kind of a good game, I made it through with no help from the forum. If I can do it through trial and error, anyone can.I found the hidden object part really easy and the rest is just thinking and remembering what you saw in other places that might be useful to what you're doing at the time. Good Luck all.

Re:FINISHED YAY

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Apr 11, 11 6:10 PM
Me too, and it took me a lot longer than two hours, lol. I enjoyed this one more than I expected to. Only came to the forums once...I missed the acid and couldn't figure out where I had missed it. I did have to remember where other things were and all in all it was a good game to me.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Apr 12, 11 6:50 AM
I finished too. It was a nice game. It tooks me 3 a 3 1/2 hours. Not bad.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

FINISHED YAY

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Apr 12, 11 7:19 AM
hannah57 wrote:It was kind of a good game, I made it through with no help from the forum. If I can do it through trial and error, anyone can.I found the hidden object part really easy and the rest is just thinking and remembering what you saw in other places that might be useful to what you're doing at the time. Good Luck all.

That's exactly what I thought about "The Revenge", too, but boy was I wrong

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Apr 12, 11 10:19 AM
I'm finished now, too. It wasn't particularly long for me. I think I didn't last 3 hours. But it was a cute little game. I didn't find it too hard...unless you forgot where you had stuff left to do - which I did a couple of times, so just put my thinking cap on
All in all a good game from those devs .

suzyoz
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by suzyoz on Apr 12, 11 11:20 AM
First game I have finished without assist of walkthrough so feeling pleased with myself (ha ha).

Rose151
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by Rose151 on Apr 12, 11 12:27 PM
suzyoz wrote:First game I have finished without assist of walkthrough so feeling pleased with myself (ha ha).

That's why walkthroughs aren't always good. In the "old" days there was no such thing and we all did just fine. While I agree that the size of the walkthrough is a pretty good indication of the length of the game; in some cases it has made me a more "lazy" player.

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Apr 12, 11 7:00 PM
I finished it too without any help from the forums. I got stuck a few times, but knowing how the "logic" in these games isn't really logical at all figured what I need is going to be somewhere else I just go look for it and found what I needed even if it's ridiculous that a scythe I have in my inventory won't cut the weeds to get what I need but I have to go hunt down some measly garden sheers...go figure, LOL! That's the "logic" of these silly games, but I eat 'em up like candy, go figure! LOL!

[Post New]by bettyboop19431 on Apr 14, 11 2:57 PM
what do u do with idols and how do u end game i have all 5 idols but don't know where to use them

[Post New]by user31 on Apr 14, 11 4:37 PM
I too have ll the idols and no where to put them. Hint keeps saying no business here in every location. wHERE THEY GO SO i CAN END GAME?

[Post New]by user31 on Apr 14, 11 4:39 PM
I too have all the idols and no where to put them. Hint keeps saying no business here in every location. Where do they go so I can end the game?

revelati
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by revelati on Apr 16, 11 7:49 AM
if you have all the idols go to the seashore on the right path and you see a new staircase appearing

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

[Post New]by Althena533 on Jan 11, 12 7:02 AM
I just had a better Idea. Why don't you all put your heads together and write what everybody is hollering for? A walkthrough.

Edited on 01/11/2012 at 12:49:37 PM PST

Go to: