bruce001
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

level 4 Da box

[Post New]by bruce001 on Apr 11, 11 5:31 PM
How do you get the boxes in the upper middle to drop down, I just can't see it!!

Re:level 4 Da box

[Post New]by softballpro on Apr 11, 11 8:40 PM
I'm having the same problem...I cannot figure out this box situation!!! HELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gamedancer
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by gamedancer on Apr 16, 11 12:28 PM
I am trying to get the boxs from left to right. But the boxs on the stairs only go to left and right. If I could get on the edge of one to push it to the right but can't.
I took one from right up and put it in the jelly stuff to try to make a bridge so I could get the left boxes to the right to feel up the hole. Need one more box to do that

Can't figure out how to use one from upper level either . Got any more ideas to add to mine I think thats what we need to do. But Helppppppppppppppp

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 16, 11 6:01 PM
Have you tried looking for the individual threads for this level. It is full of replies.
Get all the kittens up top and on the left.
push on crate halfway to the meow
back up and dig a hole
the box will fall
walk over it to the meow
same thing on other side.

[Post New]by lippyme on Apr 19, 11 11:54 AM
Thanks for your advice but that doesn't work. You need 3 boxes to get to the meaow.
Anybody figured it out yet?
I've tried taking all the boxes up and dropping them into the slime but that is no use at all. I'm completely stuck. HELP PLEASE

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 19, 11 1:21 PM
lippyme wrote:Thanks for your advice but that doesn't work. You need 3 boxes to get to the meaow.
Anybody figured it out yet?
I've tried taking all the boxes up and dropping them into the slime but that is no use at all. I'm completely stuck. HELP PLEASE

Glad you figued ist out.

For those playing this level
get the kittens at top
push one crate halfway to the meow
back up one space
dig so the crate will fall
granny can walk over the crate to the meow
same thing other side.

[Post New]by savannahblue2 on Apr 23, 11 7:02 PM
This is not working. Can someone please HELP me? I am so stuck. Thank you so very much.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 23, 11 7:36 PM
savannahblue2 wrote:This is not working. Can someone please HELP me? I am so stuck. Thank you so very much.

If it isn't working than you are pushing the one box too far,
Once you get the kittens go immediately across
If you wait the box will fall.
You don't need to get all the boxes to the empty hole to walk across.
AS I said there are numerous other threads,
Go back three or four pages and you will see them.

[Post New]by gmesvy on Apr 24, 11 9:30 AM
the level took a lot of my precious time too, then something clicked...try this - first, collect all the cats from top floor, collect all the cats from left side (your left hand side....don't push any cat in the hole/around the corner of the hole. Now move first box in the hole (easy job) and come to the second box...here's the delicate part....try to hang the second box over the hole in such a way that it is half on the ground and half on the hole, dig right under this box. it'll go down and create a bridge over ground and meow...move quickly and send all cats to meow before the second box go in the hole, granny should reach quickly to the either side of meow. repeat the same process on other side...don't forget to collect all the cats first before you move boxes. the level is quite simple but has an interesting trick to it.

GOODLUCK

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 24, 11 10:07 AM
This is hard level for people to understand. Any way you explain it. People are reluctant to try it because every granny before this one has used three hole to fill in the spaces. \
This granny is different because granny is using a whip to get over spaces where she can't walk. She is digging and letting boxes fall where there is nothing.
What people should know is that people making suggestions went is search of answers to finish there own game.
I have seen another solution to this level, I haven't quite figured it out yet. Tried it last night but no luck.

[Post New]by gmesvy on Apr 24, 11 2:35 PM
try the one i suggested......step by step...slow but steady...sure you'll win (the race). with my method i did it in one shot...no life lost

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Apr 24, 11 3:05 PM
gmesvy wrote:try the one i suggested......step by step...slow but steady...sure you'll win (the race). with my method i did it in one shot...no life lost

My suggestion works just fine. I have completed this level again and again everytime someone asks me about it. I have tried to make it simple not complicated.

At the developers website is a picture of this level. It was posted there by me.

Edited on 04/25/2011 at 3:44:22 PM PST

Go to: